247

"We all go a little mad sometimes."

I watched scream the night cause of Halloween and can I just say Billy gives off so many Malignant Harry vibes 👌🏼

Amelia Adams

Two weeks, two weeks of absolutely nothing.

Harry has spent his time healing and is out right now getting his stitches taken out. He's been a very good patient, actually resting. He spends his days playing with Briar and watching movies with me which is nice.

Briar's teeth have been coming in which is great but also a stressful time. She only has the bottom two coming in at the moment but it's been causing her a lot of pain which obviously stresses us all out. She wakes up more through the night by the teething. But besides that, it's been peaceful around here. It's so fascinating watching Briar grow more everyday. She was becoming so smart and I'm hoping soon she'll push out a first word.

Every since the experience with Harry's injuries, I've had hope that maybe Deception and Salvation think he's dead and will stop searching for him. They left him in a forest to die, to decompose into nothing. I can't see any other reason they'd toss him out there then to think he was deceased. They wouldn't let go the leader of Malignant like that if he was alive. They've been hunting him for far to long.

I had a laundry basket in my hand with Briar sitting in it with the clean laundry. She was in nothing but her diaper, smiling up at me as I threw warm clothes fresh out of the dryer in the basket with her. She laughs as I toss a shirt on her head playfully, blanketing her face. She laughs harder and reaches her little hands up to push the black shirt off her face so it just sits on top of her head. She peeks up at me with that big smile and dense dimples.

I laugh and finish putting the laundry from the dryer into the basket with her. I shut the dryer door and walk out into the living room, carrying her and the basket of clothes she was in. I place the basket down on the coffee table and lift her out by the armpits, placing her close on the carpet with some of her toys.

She's was just in her diaper because it turns out she lately prefers to just be as naked as possible. On her fussiest days she cries when I put her on clothes but stops when I take her out of them. I mean she's used to Harry walking around constantly in just his boxers so maybe she just wants to be like him.

"Play with your toys while mommy folds some laundry." I smile while walking a few steps away and grabbing the laundry out of the basket. I dig through the basket, taking out all the clothes and tossing them into a big pile.

I start folding through the mix of clothes that were a range of miniature pink pants and large black shirts, creating separate piles. I peak my head over at Briar every once in a while, seeing her sitting in her spot on the carpet and playing with her little toys.