298

happy 4 million to malignant omg <3

My back met the comforter, my heart thrashing so eagerly against my chest like it was trying to break free. His lips stayed latched to mine in the transition, his feet still on the ground as he was hunched over me on the bed.

I was so nervous that I couldn't even think to make any move to undress him or myself. I need him to lead the way through all of this because I couldn't even think straight in this moment. My mind was so unstable but all I know was I wanted him, completely. I needed to feel what it was like to be this close with him, to see the side of him I can't remember.

He stood up straight and grabbed the back of his shirt collar, pulling it forward over this head and exposing his inked toned body that was a huge turn on in itself. I laid on the edge of the cool bed in front of him, eyes trailing down his sculpted body. He tossed the material to the floor and leaned back down to kiss me.

His hands slide me up to the middle of the bed, his body crawling over mine as his pleasant natural scent withered around us. He kissed me with passion, our lips mending together and my hands tangling in his thick hair. I wish I wasn't so nervous, I've technically done this before. I shouldn't be scared of pain or anything, I was just nervous to show my body even if he's seen it before.

With my laying flat beneath him while he was on all fours above me, he slid his hand under my lower back and quickly rolled us over in one motion. I gasped as I was now straddling his hips, his back on the bed before he snapped himself up to my head level.

He smiled before kissing me again, taking my breath away while I was straddling his hips. He held my hips, rubbing them softly while moving our lips together. When the energy sped up, he slipped his tongue into my mouth subtly. The kiss was turning into a make out which caused my body temperature rise immensely.

His fingers grabbed the bottom hem of my tank top, slowly lifting it up which made my stomach knot. I wasn't wearing a bra, so once this top came off I was already half naked.

"Is this okay?" He said into my lips as if I didn't just tell him I wanted to have sex.

I nodded, hoping my nervousness will fade.

He's seen me naked before. He's seen me naked before. He's seen me naked before.

I had to keep that in mind so I wouldn't get so freaked out.

"You need to say it, I don't listen to nods." He whispered while looking at me with our foreheads together.

"Yes." I consented, considering he really needed reassurance in order to continue.

He kissed me again and lifted up my white tank top. I threw my arms up as the fabrics separated our lips. A cold breeze went across my now exposed skin as the fabric left my wrists and was thrown to the floor with his shirt.

Immediately I pressed my chest to his out of habit to cover myself up before he could see. It was just an instinct when you're this exposed and vulnerable. He smiled at my shy reaction, his dimples popping as I pressed myself to his chest.

"Do you think I'm gonna laugh at your or something?" He asks with a contagious smile that just made me feel silly.

I shook my head, knowing he was right.

"If it helps, I have seen you naked hundreds of times." He managed to say that in such a charming manor. He was right, I needed to calm down a bit.

He kissed the arch of my neck, making my eyes shut as he was so gentle with it. His soft lips kissed trails up to under my ear, a sensitive spot. I kept my chest pressed to him as he softly nibbles on the direct spot, breath crashing against the sensitive skin which threw a shiver down my back. I hummed without planning to, feeling the subtle pleasure. He dragged his lips down to my shoulder, kissing and softly bitting down on my collarbones to the middle of my chest. My skin felt so reactant to his touch, goosebumps taking over my body.