241

hey queens so I made separate twitter literally just to see stuff about malignant because it's my favourite thing to do atm so like @me in stuff sometimes if you want me to see it cause I love all that shit!! ——> julez_jpg

Amelia Adams

"Mom Dad!" I bursted into their house where they were siting in the living room with Briar on the carpet playing with toys. They all turned to look at me at my abrupt entrance. My parents shot up from their seat in a panic state. I was in tears, and they could see that.

"I need your help please!" I cried as my parents ran over to me, I was falling apart at this point.

"What happened!" My mom held my wet cheeks with wide eyes.

"It's H-Harry! He's badly hurt, we don't know what to do!" I cried out.

My mom looked over my shoulder and out the door to see Niall and Louis both on either side of Harry, holding him up from under his arms.

My mother gasped in utter shock and I didn't even catch my dad's reaction.

"We were g-gonna take him to a hospital but we were afraid the doctors would ask questions about this and it would lead to Salvation coming after him a-again and we don't know what to do!" I cried out as my mother stared at him in utter sadness and panic.

Harry's head was hung low as he was barely conscious to know what's happening. He was covered in blood and dirt across his front, the deep wounds littering his skin from his mutilation.

"Get him upstairs to Adrian's room now." My mom immediately said, stepping up. "Amelia get Briar out of here before she sees him like this." She orders me, stepping up.

"W-what are you gonna do?" I ask in need of answers.

"Do what I can to help him. Now go!" She says.

I run over to Briar and pick her up off the carpet in her blue pajama onesie, poor girl was almost ready for bed until all mayhem broke loose. I pick her up into my arms and turn her away and into my chest as Niall and Louis carry Harry into the house and up the stairs, my dad follows and my mom runs to the kitchen, and of course I follow her.

I was trying to stop crying but it was so hard. I didn't want Briar to see me like this, but she was looking up at me as I cried. She pushed her bottom lip out and placed her hand on my cheek as the tears streamed down my face.

"I'm okay sweetheart." I mumble and kiss her forehead, putting on a fake smile despite my puffy eyes and tear soaked face.

My mom rummages around and grabs a bucket, filling it with water and a cloth. She grabbed a large bottle of rubbing alcohol and a bunch of gauze from the cabinets.

"What are you going to do?" I asked while choking back my tears.

"We have to clean his wounds before all the dirt gives him an infection." She says while grabbing a few more things I couldn't see.

"With rubbing alcohol? Mom that's going to hurt him like hell." I shake my head in fear, not wanting him to endure any more pain.

"Amelia he needs it or he will be facing even more health risks with this. He will be fine in the end but I need to do this now if you want my help." She says in urgency.

"I need to be there with him." I say as she walks out of the kitchen.

"You need to be with Briar right now. Dad will come down in a second and take her." She demands before running up to the stairs in her soft pink robe without letting me respond.