248

^briar but imagine thicker hair^

LET ME TELL YALL. FOR STARTERS, MALIGNANT HIT 2 MILLION!! THATS CRAZY AND I WAS IN TEARS SO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THIS LOVE AND SUPPORT. AND SECOND OF ALL, I SPENT THREE HOURS, THREE HOURS, WRITING A SKELETON OF THE REST OF DEVOTION BY EACH CHAPTER.

NOt JOKING, from chapter 248- to the end of this book, I wrote what's going to happen in each chapter so it all lines up exactly how I want, given it's the last book. And I have to tell you, this book is going to get fucking wild. I got so stressed writing how many ups and downs these next 50+ chapters are gonna get.

STRAP IN QUEENS- WERE GOING FULL SWING.

ASLO HAVE BEEN WORKING ON A SIDE PROJECT HEHE ;)

Amelia Adams

"Harry you need to be there! You haven't seen the rest of Malignant in way to fucking long!" Louis follows Harry around the kitchen, almost begging him to go to this party at his house this weekend. We were all sat in the kitchen except Niall, just finishing dinner. Briar was sitting in her highchair smearing food all over her table top, and Harry was clearing the table.

"Louis we can't just drop all of our responsibilities to go get drunk." Harry chuckles while bringing a bunch of plates to the sink as Louis was almost attached to his back.

"Like what?" He questions.

"Hmm I don't know.." he drops the plates. "Maybe my daughter who is sitting right over there." He finishes.

"Harry if it's anything, I can stay home and watch her while you go." I state my input. I really don't mind not going.

"Perfect!" Louis smiles.

"No, not perfect. I'm not leaving Briar and Amelia in this house alone, miles from the party." He instantly rejects, making Louis grown.

"It's not like you have a state of the art security system and no one has came by here in literal months." Louis tries to justify.

"Not good enough." He declines while walking back over to pick up the remaining dishes on the table.

"Okay then doesn't Amelia have parents that watch her? Give Briar to them for the night." Louis suggests.

"Louis why do you care so badly if I go?" Harry scuffles.

"Because I understand you have stepped down at the moment as leader but people still ask about you and you haven't been to any meetings in months. At least go to this." Louis argues, honestly making a valid point.

"Babe it's really no problem bringing her to my parents. You know they love to see Briar." I explain as Harry grabs a washcloth and walks over to Briar in the highchair, wiping her mouth and cheeks of the baby food remains.

"Are you sure? We will only go for an hour or two." Harry asks in uncertainty.

"Yeah, it's fine." I nod, not understanding why he seems so hesitant.

"Perfect!" Louis exclaims as Harry takes off Briar's highchair table off of her, unstrapping her from the seat. She squirms as he lifts her up, her legs and arms moving in all different directions. I laugh as she swings her arms around, knowing exactly what she wants.

"Alright alright I know." He says to her frazzled hyper ness, putting her in the floor to where she crawls lightning speed away and around the kitchen in circles. Her giggling laughter fills the room as she crawled.

All she wants to do is crawl now, and she's so fast at it. It's been her knew favourite thing and we really have to keep an eye on her now.

"You both need to let loose, get out of parent land for a little bit. One night won't kill y-" Louis pauses and looks down at Briar crawling onto his foot and sitting on it, wrapping her arms around his leg. She laughs and looks up at him from his shin, smiling.