246

y'all I get my braces off soon and I'm hella excited, a sis has had these since 15 (currently 19)

Also love the feedback from the last chapter about the whole Harry arguing topic. I loved hearing what everyone had to say about it!!!

Amelia Adams

"This is not a good idea.." He warns while he looks up at his restrained wrists.

"What's wrong? Nervous about being tied up to my demand for once?" I whisper while shrugging the robe off my shoulder so I was sat in just my white bra and underwear.

"Untie me." He says, tugging his wrists in the silk restraints, it just made me grin.

"Mm I don't think so." I shake my head. "This will be good for you." I whispered seductively.

"Amelia." He whined while tossing his head back.

"The harder you tug, the tighter it becomes so I'd be careful." I smirk while staying straddled on his waist. It was actually quiet entertaining seeing him in this powerless position by me. He's so used to have me tied in the vulnerable positions for his own egotistical satisfaction. The type of knot I did was one I learned in survival class, there was no way he could get out of it.

I softly roll my hips over his boxers, looking down at him as he cursed.

"I wanna touch you." He groans, watching me roll my hips to make him hard.

"That very much sounds familiar doesn't it? I feel like I said those exact same words to you at one point when you decided to tie me up." I arch my brow, grinding on him as I noticed his erection more and more by the second.

"You've made your point. Now untie me." He demands, irritation sparking in his voice. I smirked while still grinding, making an unsteady exhale leave his lips.

"What would you do if you could use your hands?" I whisper in an intrigued manner, placing my hands on his sides while keeping my slow movements.

"I'd run them up your curves until they met the clasp of your bra, unhooking it before throwing it off of you so I could run my tongue over your breasts." He breathes and holds back his moans. I reach my hand back and unclasp my bra, throwing it to the ground just like he said he would.

"Amelia you're not making this any easier for me." He looks at my chest before tossing his head back again. It was quite satisfying to see him in this position for once. He had no power for probably the first time in bed. To see him in such a vulnerable position by my empowerment was a turn on it a way. I understand why he gets a thrill when doing this to me.

"Then where would you put you hands?" I ignore his statement.

"I'd grab all your hair in my one hand, pulling it so your head would tilt back and I could kiss your throat." He rasps, trying to convince me that I should untie him so he could do these things. His rough words were just turning me on even more.

But I wasn't budging.

He was very hard at this point, staying contained in his tight boxers while I rolled my hips which was making my core ache. I tried to control my wants for a moment so I can continue teasing him, but teasing him was just as teasing for myself.

"Then where would your hand go?" I take my own hand and place it gently around my throat. "Here?" I look down at his dark igneous eyes.

My action made his eyes shut and his head to fall back in the pillow again and groan. I knew that would thrown him into the deep end.