235

Y'all I finished the eight seasons of vampire diaries and I'm very very emotional. That tv show changed my life my goddddddd. So as a disclaimer I just want people to know that if I accidentally spell Salvator instead of Salvation then I apologize!!

That show fucked me up omg someone talk to me about it.

"Okay," Harry starts as him, Louis, Niall and I sit down at the table. I just put Briar down for her afternoon nap, luckily pretty easily because she spent a good straight half an hour rolling back and forth in her play pen, screaming childish laughter the entire time. I have the baby monitor with me on the table just in case she started to wake up again.

"So what's the next move? I think we need to focus on Deception first." Harry asks while they lay out a map they designed a long time ago. They each laid out a bunch of papers on the round wooden table, looking at each other then back at the papers. This was one of there Malignant planning things. I was only here because I simply just wanted to hear what was going on.

"Well that's the thing.." Niall states. "We don't know where they are." He finishes, forming his lips into a line. Harry furrows his brows, lost in translation.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"We have no clue where any of them are. We've searched everywhere. Their torture chamber we were captured in has been completely emptied. It's like a ghost town." Niall says.

"Well we burnt half that place down so they probably had to relocate." Harry replied.

"Well yeah, that's what we thought. So we decided to rally up some Malignant members and go steak out near the Salvation headquarters. We were hidden in the forest for nearly two days, surrounding the place to keep an eye out for anyone in a jean jacket. But not one person in anything but a beige jumpsuit was seen." Louis mentions.

"Maybe they have converted to Salvation then." Harry appoints, his fingers tapping the wooden surface.

"No," Louis shakes his head and leans back. "I don't think so. Deception has a more badassery look to them. Tattooed, those Deception brands burned into them, Salvation looks more cleaned up." Louis picks up his beer bottle on the table and takes a swig.

"Okay well if they aren't with Salvation then where could they be?" Harry says while looking down at the map.

"Maybe they quit." Niall shrugs.

"A whole gang doesn't just quit Niall." Harry mentions.

"Well think about it. You killed their leader, and lit their base on fire. Who knows how many men they lost. Maybe they just gave up due to lack of numbers." Niall picks at his fingernails while talking.

"Salvation wouldn't let them just give up, they'd kill them all first. No one could get out of a deal with Salvation. I'm sure Deception is nothing compared to Salvation power." Harry shakes his head.

"Why are they so powerful?" I ask. I know I'm not apart of this planning but I'm sitting here so I may as well just ask.

"Salvation is basically a government enforced gang, set out to keep the people safe. The good guys I guess you can say." Niall says.

"But," Louis cuts in, "They abuse their power." He states. "We understand that they want Malignant dead but some of the things they do aren't very 'good'. They fucked up Liam to the worst, he still isn't talking to anyone." Louis explains, tapping his fingers on the table.

It really tears me apart to know that Liam, after all these months is still cutting off any communication with anyone. All I was told was that he was tortured for a while until surrendering completely to them.