280

Day 62 without Amelia

Harry Styles

When I heard the sound of a car door shutting, my eyes opened and by the light shining through my window I knew it was day time. I remember passing right out after Niall told me to go to sleep, I guess I really needed it. Who knew how long I was out for.

But when I realized why I just woke up, I felt an uneasy void wash through me. I woke up to the sounds of a car door. Why was I hearing a car door?

I sat up in the bed, taking the headache with me but ignoring it because I needed to see what was going on. Was Niall leaving? He must be because who else would be outside the house.

I got up and walk out of my bedroom, going down the hallway but stopping when I realize I was hearing chatter from downstairs. It was quiet chatter, but the voice of a female which immediately made me worried.

I then hurried to the stairs, quickly skipping steps down them while holding the railing to see who the hell was here. When I got to the bottom and entered the living room. I saw Niall and Louis standing with their backs to me at the open front door, and in front of them outside was a woman in a grey pantsuit, leaving with my daughter in her arms.

My heart dropped to my shoes and I thought that I was still asleep and this was a nightmare.

Niall and Louis turned around, both of their faces going pale when they saw me. My panic went to overload and I started running towards the door with anxiety pumping through me.

"What the fuck is going on!" I screamed as Niall and Louis blocked the exit.

"Harry listen to me okay, she's gonna be safe." Niall held my shoulders and tried to relax me with assuring eye contact but I was on overload, realizing what they just did.

"You called child protective services!" I yelled in shock as Niall and Louis both blocked me from running out to the door to the woman that was taking Briar to the car at the end of the driveway on the road.

"Harry it's only temporary until you get yourself back toget—" I pushed past them before Louis could say another word, running out the door and down the steps in panic.

"No no! You can't take her!" I screamed with my shirt open and flying in the wind as I ran down the long driveway that the woman was almost at the end of. I couldn't even think straight all I knew was no one was taking my daughter from me.

"Harry!" I felt one of the guys grab me from behind, prohibiting me to get to Briar who was looking over the woman's shoulder with distress in her innocent green eyes, being taken from me.

"You can't do this! You can't take my baby!" I screamed bloody murder down the driveway at the woman who was ignoring me and just hurrying to the car. Briar looked me right in the eyes from meters away and started to cry, watching me struggle to get her back.

"Harry please she's gonna be okay! You need to get help before you hurt her!" Niall steps in front of me while Louis held my struggling body back.

"You fucking asshole! I trusted you!" I screamed in fear.

I used all my might and broke out of Louis' grasp, throwing my first right to Niall's face hard so he flew back. I started running again with panic pumping my blood, my airways right. I couldn't loose my daughter-

I couldn't loose Amelia's baby.

I ran as fast as I could down the long driveway, desperate to get to Briar before she was gone from me. The CAS woman got into the back seat with my baby in her arms, shutting the door as I slammed into it a second too late.