Chapter 3

Tris POV
Oh shoot. Look at the time. I'm supposed to be at work in 5 minutes. I put away my violin and rush out the door. I run all the way to work and I push open the door. There's not a lot of people in here just some couples, a few truck drivers and a group of teenagers. Please, please, please let me not go to them.

I run to the changing rooms and put on my uniform. It's a pink skirt to my knees and a white blouse with a pair of pink roller boots. I shove them on and tie the laces. I rush out wobbling. I've never been good at skating.

"Good your here." a woman says. "I'm Zoe. I'm a waitress here too." she says. She's pretty with long brown hair and mocha coloured skin, she must be at least 26 though. "Ok so can you take that table over there?" and she waves her hand at the group of teenagers. Oh yippee. This'll be fun.

I glide my way over and stop in from of them. "Hey. Do you guys know what you want?" i ask and they look up. "Actually we're still waiting on someone coming in so could we have a couple more minutes?" a blonde girl asks. "Sure. Just call me over when you're ready." I reply and I turn around slowly. I accidentally bump into someone and fall to the ground. "Oh no. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. It's these stupid boots." I gush and I look up. I see a pair of deep blue eyes staring at me.

"No it's fine." he says and he helps me up. I wobble again but he steadies me. I thank him again and turn around. I skate to a different table, but I can still feel eyes watching me. I don't like it.

Soon another blonde girl, she doesn't look as nice, she's more of the popular mean chick you always see in movies, calls me over. "Excuse me? Uh hello? We'd like to order now, if it's not too much trouble." she shouts sarcastically. I go back over to the group of teenagers. I take all of their orders and go over to Zoe. I hand her the little slip of paper. "Here you go." I say. "So, who was the guy?" She asks me. I laugh she's like an older version of the girl I met today, Christina.

"I don't know." I reply. "I bumped into him, I fell, he helped me up. That's it. Anyway I'd better get back to work. The blonde chick sitting in the middle of them all, the one that looks like a total brat, will probably have a hissy fit, if her food isn't there in like two seconds flat, you know?" I says imitating her. "Totally." Zoe replies and we burst out laughing. I grab some plates of foot and hand them out. This is going to be a long day.
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗Hey guys! Please tell me what you though of this chapter! Id love to hear from you guys! Bye 😊💕