Chapter 26

Marlene POV

I get up and get myself ready for school. Today's the day, the day everything changes. It's the last day of school. If Uriah doesn't forgive me now, then he never will. I run downstairs and rush out the door. As soon as I get to school I spot Uriah. But he's not alone. He's talking to Tris intently and she's looking angry and shocked. Suddenly he kisses her and I feel my heart breaking. But she pushes him off, and points at me.

Tris POV

I cannot believe Uriah. I never have and never will like him in that way. He's like a brother. And I'm like a sister to him. He's just upset. I push him towards Marlene and he walks forward reluctantly. I hope they sort things out. I see Four and wave at him. He looks up at me and then looks away. I wonder what's wrong.

Four POV

I can't talk to Tris or anyone else anymore. Well apart from Zeke and Shauna. They've been chosen to be immediately let through initiation and I'm an instructor so I can't be seen with initiates. If they do good, people will think it's favouritism. I think I might miss Tris the most, maybe I do like her. But it's only for a few weeks. If she understands.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗Hey guys. Sorry for the wait. I will not be able to update for 10 days because I am going away and there's no internet. But I'll post loads more when I get back. Bye!😊💕