Chapter 67

Uriah POV

I can't believe Marlene. But I can't believe myself more. I don't know why but I still have feelings for her. I know we've been drifting apart but that's only because I want to know how she feels. Is this relationship serious to her? Or is it just something to do?

I get up and whisper a few words to Lynn. She glares slightly before nodding her head. I get up and walk back to Marlene. "Hey." I whisper. She looks up and seems taken aback by me sitting there. "What are you doing over here? Won't Christina punch you?" she asks and I nod laughing.

"Probably. But I wanted to know what you where thinking." She hangs her head before saying,"Well you see, I was jealous of Tris. She has everything. I felt left out. Do you hate me?" I think for a minute.

Do I hate her? I don't think so but what she did wasn't right. "Mar I don't hate you. But I can't forgive you, not yet. Just wait a while." and with that I get up.

I leave her there. I wish I didn't but I did.

Four POV

I try to look for the origin of the scream. I peek out from behind a bush and see Tris holding her shoulder. They all laugh before aiming again. Oh shoot..

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Hey guys! You'll have to wait longer to find out what happens. Sorry!

But the next chapter should be up soon and it'll be a long one! It may be the last or there may be another after. And there will be a sequel! I have some ideas but I need to just finish up on the ideas.

And I'm not feeling 100% so I couldn't think of a song. I'm sorry but feel free to put down your favourites here!

Bye guys! 😊💕