Chapter 21

Tris POV

I run downstairs the next morning to ask my mum if I can have a sleepover. She agrees as long as there's no alcohol and no funny business. Yeah as if. She's gonna be out of town, her and my dad. So we've for the house to ourselves well apart from Caleb.

The next morning when I arrive at school I immediately run to the gang. "Hey so I was wondering if you wanted to come for a sleepover tomorrow." They all smile and agree. Well apart from Four. He looks worried. I ask him what's wrong but he gives me the vaguest answer. "Nothing. I'll check with my dad." he says.

The day goes by fast and Tori calls me up to her desk in music. "So have you got everything sorted out?" she asks and I nod. "Yup, I know what I'm gonna do." She smiles and I walk back to my desk. "Oh and class, I was told to tell you that the day after the talent show is when you must choose your faction." she shouts at the end of the class. I'm still worried about what I'll choose.

As I'm walking home, I'm shoved into the lockers. "Don't think I've forgotten our little arrangement Stiff. Don't even think about choosing Dauntless." Peter hisses and then he storms off. Ugh why does he think he can do that? I'll show him. I'm stubborn. I'm choosing Dauntless and I'm going to be first in the class. No one can tell me what to do.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗Hey guys! Sorry for the boring chapter. I'll make it more exciting I promise. So please tell me what you thought. Bye! 😊💕