New Story Ideas

Hey guys! This isn't an update sorry but I have an idea for a new story and was wondering if you'd read it. This will be an original story not a fanfic.

So there are these people living in space. Humans haven't lived on earth in thousands of years so no one knows what it's like. Sadly, the space station where they live is at capacity and every year on a set date all 16 year olds are made to take part in the lottery. They all are given the lottery ticket that their parents bought for them when they were born. But winning the lottery isn't a good thing, no it's the worst thing in the world.

If you win normally you would be eliminated, being murdered, forced to kill yourself, your rations are taken away, you are let go into the atmosphere to die. But this year is different. This year the 16 year olds are being send down to Earth. The space station is running low on food,water,oxygen, everything it needs to survive.

So they are using the lottery winners as guinea pigs, forcing them into an unknown world. If they survive, then everyone can come down. If not well they'll all die.

This story follows Elizabeth, who her friends call Elise, and what she goes through. She's unlucky enough to win the lottery. So now she has to figure out how to survive.

Anyway this is my idea. It sounds a little like The 100, for obvious reasons, but it's not. It's a totally different story. Anyway is it good would you read it? If you would could you comment title names because that's the one thing I don't know.

Thanks again guys! Bye 😊💕