Chapter 65

Tris POV

I turn my head slightly and am shocked to see .....Drew?! And if he's here.... Oh no. Oh no.

I immediately stand up and look around for Peter. He suddenly stands out of the shadows, grinning. Molly is close behind him. I want to throw up. What do they plan on doing?

"Well well well if it isn't the Stiff." Peter smirks. "What do you want?" I manage to croak out. They just smirk more before Peter replies,"Oh Tris what we want, is you dead. We know that you are Divergent. That you fit into more than one of the schools categories. But we also know that your parents were murdered, weren't they? Do you know why? Do you know why we tried to kill you that day many years ago?" I shake my head vigorously. "No? Well I guess we'll have to tell you, won't we?" he asks Molly and Drew.

They nod and snicker and I realise they haven't said anything. What are they planning?

Four POV

I may look like I know where Tris is but I have no clue. I run around the school, which is really creepy at night. But I don't see her anywhere. I try to ring her phone but she never answers.

I search every classroom, every hallway. I even go into all the ladies bathrooms just to be certain. I go down to the room where I saw Tris play her violin but she's not there.

I could really use Christina's help. Even though she acts like all she is is obsessed with clothes and shoes and stuff, she's much more. She knows Tris the best. She can't also kick butt like nobody's business. But sadly I can't go back there, not until I find Tris.

Then it hits me. I'm on the top floor looking out one of the giant glass windows that belong to an Erudite lab. I search the grounds until my eyes find the secluded pond at the back of the school. Of course! Of course she'd go there! I'm such an idiot!

But when I look closer I see she's not alone. There are 3 figures surrounding her. I know who they are immediately. Peter, Drew and Molly. I have to run. I have to get to her. If not she may die

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Ooo even more drama! You'll have to wait a little longer for the answers but it'll be worth it, I hope.

It's currently 1:15am where I am from and I am writing this whilst watching Melissa and Joey episodes on my phone. (Great tv show by the way!) My life's messed up! I always seem to be able to stay up late and hardly ever get tired. Strange.

S.O.T.C: