Chapter 48

Tris POV

I get dressed in a purple loose dress that goes to my knees. I slip on some black flats and plait my hair. I put it to the side and put on some lipgloss. There, perfect!

I walk downstairs and say goodbye to my family. They smile at me and wave. I arrive at the restaurant and look in the mirror. I'm so nervous. What if he's going to break up with me? No he wouldn't. No.

I get out of the car and walk into the restaurant. I see Al sitting at a table by the window. He waves me over and I hesitate. I look around the restaurant but I don't see Tobias. I can talk to Al for 2 minutes until Four comes. Nothing will happen. I walk over to Al and smile at him. I still don't trust him but he's not that bad.

"Hey Al! What you doing here?" I ask and he smiles back at me. His phone beeps and he says,"Excuse me." He looks at it and frowns. "What's wrong?" I ask. "That was my date. She stood me up." he sighs. Oh poor guy. "I'm so sorry Al." Just then my phone goes off. I look at it, it's a text from Tobias.

Hey sorry. Turns out I can't make it.-4

I sigh. Great. Just great.

Ok-T

Just to prove I'm annoyed with him. "Well that was my date. He can't make it either." I tell Al and he looks at me sympathetically. "Oh well. How about you join me. You know as friends." he suggests and I smile. I shouldn't but I'm all dressed up and we're just friends.

I sit down and we order. We talk about random things and soon enough it's time to go. I stand up and he does too. "Well this was nice. I'm glad you were here, so I didn't look pathetic." he says and I nod. He's so sweet.

Then I look out the window. There's-there's Tobias smiling, hugging and holding Brittany's hand! What? So he's cheating on me with Brittany? That's why he couldn't come tonight?

I'm so lost in thought I didn't realise the Al was kissing me. What?! I shove him off but it's too late. Tobias has already seen and now he's walking off, dragging Brittany after him. I grab my bag, slap Al and rush after them. I leave Al standing there, holding his cheek.

Four POV

Perfect. 9:30. Time for our date.I'm about to walk into the restaurant but then Tris texts me that she can't make it. I reply that's fine but it's really not. It was her idea. Then Brittany pops out of nowhere, crying. "What's wrong?" I ask. I don't really like her, but I don't like to see people crying either.

"My-my boyfriend. He was cheating on me! With Lauren of all people!" she starts sobbing again. I comfort her and take her hand reassuringly. "Hey it's ok. Just forget about him. You'll find someone else." She smiles at me and hugs me. I look over her shoulder and gasp at what I see. Tris... kissing.... Al! What?! Is that why she couldn't come? I glare at her, just as she shoves Al away. Ha, well too little too late.

I grab Brittany's hand and drag her away. I hear Tris shouting after me but then I do something stupid. Something I should not do. I kiss Brittany.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Hey guys! Drama! I know! I'm sorry for the cliffhanger! But I'll update soon! Please tell me what you thought! Id love to hear it!

S.O.T.C: I'm not the only one by Sam Smith! This song is amazing! It's definitely one of my favourites!

Bye Guys! 😊💕