Chapter 36

Tris POV

After what seems like 5 minutes of sleep, I'm woken up to the sound of metal on metal. "Everybody up and dressed. 5 minutes. The train leaves soon. Hurry up!" Eric shouts and everyone rushes to get ready. I notice Eric hasn't left yet and he's watching one of the female initiates very closely. I'm shocked and repulsed. As if he wasn't disgusting enough to begin with.

I think Four notices as well as he snaps his fingers in front of Eric's face and shoves him out the door. Ugh men.

I shove on my boots and rush after Christina. I'm glad I sleep fully clothed. I tell her what happened and she's just as repulsed. We jump on the train and I accidentally fall against Four. I quickly spring away and mutter sorry. I don't look at his face but I can tell he looks amused. Great and now I'm blushing ferociously.

It turns our we're playing capture the flag with paintballs. Eric picks first and immediately goes for Peter. I have a feeling he would've picked Edward but he left. I have a feeling Peter was involved. And his second in command, aka Drew. I'm draw out of my reverie by Fours voice. "Tris" I'm shocked why did he pick me, of all people? "Ah picking the weak ones so you have someone to blame you losing for?" Eric asks smirking. "Something like that." Four replied cooly.

I scowl at the bottom at the train car. Of course. He's just trying to fail now Peters been picked. Well screw him. I have to show him that I'm not someone to be forgotten about. I will win this capture the flag game. I'll be smart and cunning and brave. I will show them, all of them.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰Ooo they're playing capture the flag! Ferris wheels! Please tell me what you thought id love to know what you think!

S.O.T.C: Blue Jeans by Lana del Ray. This song is just so good and it's the one that made me like Lana del Ray.

Bye guys! 😊💕