Chapter 66

Tris POV

I stay still as Peter circles me, and soon he begins to speak. "Well Jeanine or should I say Miss Matthews knew that your parents had also been Divergent when they were at this school. They had moved to get away from her. She's crazy obsessed with you freaks. She thinks there's more to you than fitting into more than one group. So when she heard your parents were still alive that they might be coming back here she went really crazy. She planted loads of some slippery substance to the road she knew you would be driving across and she cut the brakes.

She was trying to kill all of you. Sadly that didn't work. As you can see, your still alive. And your brothers no threat. He's an obvious Erudite. Nothing more, nothing less. So Miss Matthews gave us 3 and Al the job of getting rid of you. Sadly after many attempts here we are. Your still alive but we have the obvious advantage. I mean your gullible, lonely, in a bad place. You just lost your friends and the guy you like. And your too easily distracted. Did it not occur to you that we would try to kill you? Look around. We have you surrounded."

And I look around. Peter, Drew, Molly, Nita and Brittany surround me. They all pull something out from behind their backs. Guns. They are all holding guns. Well crap.

Four POV

I run as fast and as silent as I can towards Tris. I can't let Peter and his cronies know I'm here, but I have to let Tris know. Ugh this is annoying.

Once I'm almost there, I can here Peter talking. I see two more female figures move in the shadows and they all surround Tris. I want to shout at her for not watching them but I cant.

Then they all pull out guns. Oh no.. I run faster, faster towards Tris. But then I get the sickening feeling that it's too late.

Because that's when I hear a gun shot.. and a scream....... a distinctively female scream.....

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

What is it with all these dramatic chapters? I don't know! Is Tris dead? What's going on? All will be revealed soon enough!

Please tell me what you thought!

S.O.T.C: I Almost Do by Taylor Swift. I really love this song! It's one if my all time favourites!

Bye guys! 😊💕