Chapter 6

Tris POV

I wake up the next morning and get dressed. I put on skinny jeans, a white top and a checked shirt/jacket. I lace up my white converse and run downstairs.

No one else is here, Caleb must have left already and my parents are still asleep. I grab an apple and rush out the door. Outside the garage I see my light pink Moped scooter. I grin as I get on and strap on my helmet.

I set off and get to school in 10 minutes. I look around for Christina and I see her rushing towards me. "Before you say anything, you are going to that party. No excuses!" she says. "Well good morning to you too." I reply sarcastically. She rolls her eyes and then she rolls them again as she sees the group I saw yesterday.

"Who are they?" i ask. She turns to me and says,"Ok so that girl with the shaved head is Lynn, she's a bit crazy. The girl beside her, hugging the brown haired guy with a snake tattoo, is Marlene, she's ok I guess. The guys she was hugging is Uriah, that child has mental issues. And the guy that looks like an older version of him is Zeke, don't even get me started. And the girl holding his hand is Shauna, his girlfriend, Lynn's older sister. And then we have Lauren, the biggest biotch in the whole damn school. You don't want to cross her. And the guy at the end is Four. Nobody knows much about him. It's quite endearing really, being mysterious. Your so the same, I mean I don't know that much about you. Anyway, don't go near them. Their all trouble and they'll tear you to shreds. Did I mention? They are the populars." she explains.

Oh so I've already met the 'populars'? As the pass I look down and hug my books closer to my chest. "Who's the new kid?" I hear them whisper and then they start to laugh. Their talking about yesterday, aren't they. I look up and see them elbowing Four. This is more than I can take. I walk away with Christina at my heels.

"Hey, hey, wait up! Are you ok?" she gasps. "Yeah it's just..." and I explain everything that happened yesterday. at the end she gasps again and starts to laugh. "So you've already met them all then. And the legendary Four knocked you down? Wow that was an eventful first day!" She shrieks.

I nod and the bell rings. We pass the 'populars' again on the way to class and I put my head down again. They don't say anything but I can feel then laughing about me, staring at me.

Well this year will be fun.... not!

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗 Hey guys! Again sorry for the boring chapters but it'll get better soon I promise! Please comment what you thought, id love to hear it! Bye guys! 😊💕