Chapter 25

Four POV
Marcus. Even his name can make me shiver. "What do you want?" I spit at him and he looks amused. "Can't a father come and visit his son?" he asks and I laugh, unkindly. "You're not my father, you never were and you never will be. And from all those terrible years of living with you, I know you wouldn't just 'come visit'. You want something." I hiss and he looks shocked. "I'm surprised you guessed. Yes I do want something. You see the press heard I had a son and they want to speak with you. And you'll do it. And if you say one thing, one thing against me then I will kill you. I'll give you a day to decide, if you'll do it the easy way or the hard way. I'll come back tomorrow." and with that he walks out. Ok then.

Tris POV
After speaking to Marlene and getting everyone to agree, I'm pretty tired. I sit on my bed and think. I cannot believe what just happened. Hopefully it'll all be sorted out. Then I think about Peter. What'll he do? He may try to beat me in initiation, to get me thrown out of the school but I doubt he could do that. Anyway, what's the worst he could do? Hes only a teenager.

Marlene's POV
I'm so glad Uriah agreed to meet me. I really need to straighten things out. We'll never be the same but we could try. And I hope Four sorts things with everyone. I want us to go through Dauntless together, not in separate groups, trying to destroy each other. Peter, Drew and Mollie will take care of that.

But I am slightly worried about Tris. I never told anyone this but I heard the threats they said. I would've listened but Tris is stubborn. And brave to take on Lauren, Nita, Mollie, Drew and Peter. Not to mention she kinda embarrassed Al that night. He's tried to talk to us lately and we let him. He has no friends. He seems to be nice enough to Tris but I do sometime catch him speaking with Peter. I wonder what's going on....
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗Hey guys! Sorry for not updating sooner. But I've been really busy. Anyway please tell me what you thought! Bye 😊💕