Chapter 44

Four POV

I left Tris' house and went back to mine. I made dinner for myself and watch some t.v. I'm so glad Marcus isn't here right now. If I ever see him again... well let's just say I won't be responsible for my actions. I look at the time and realise it's 10:40 then I have an idea.

I text Tris asking her out. She replies and I smile, Really she's going to make me say it. Really. Oh how demanding! We talk for a while and then she says she has to tell me some personal things. Uh oh. This can't be good.

Well if she's gonna tell me something personal about herself then I will tell her about Marcus. I trust Tris completely, I know that it's stupid and I barely know her but I still trust her. She would understand and she wouldn't tell anyone. Not if I don't want her to.

I figure everything out for out date. We are just going to go to this secluded pond cave type thing. It's perfect, it's away from everything and it's actually one if the few places I feel safe. And that's a very rare thing for me.

I go to bed thinking of Tris. She's so perfect, I don't understand why she's interested in someone as broken as me. But what could she possibly have to tell me? Is it really personal or something stupid? Or is she just messing with me? I push that thought out of my mind. No Tris wouldn't do that. I'm overthinking things because I'm nervous. that's all it is.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰Hey guys! Sorry it so short but I'm really tired but I wanted to update one last time before I go to bed. Please comment any ideas and what you thought!

S.O.TC: Dead in the Water by Ellie Goulding. This song is as you know from Divergent so of course it's awesome! And the strings in the middle of it! I'm sorry if you don't care about strings but I'm a violin player. String music is beautiful to me! So yeah this songs awesome!

Bye guys! 😊💕