Chapter 60

Tris POV

This is just great! The girls are slightly annoyed that I turned down Uriah, well apart from Marlene. I didn't want to say that Marlene asked me to, then they would get mad at her. And I don't want that. Anyway I would've rejected him anyway. Now they think it's Fours fault. They think that I still like him, and now their going to try to hook us up!

I mean it's not like I don't want that to happen. It's just, I want it to be special. If we ever to get back together, I want it to be perfect and when we're ready. I don't really know if I'm ready.

The dance is tonight and all the girls are buzzing. Well apart from Lynn and me. She thinks dances are stupid so she's not going. I feel slightly bad for her. She doesn't have anyone. But the person she ends up with is going to be amazing, I know it.

All day I keep remembering my parents. I didn't know this but going through their death files, I turns out my mother was pregnant. I could've had a baby brother or sister. But someone stole them away from me. They took my parents and my sibling. The thought of that is too much to bear.

I slip away at lunch. I just need to get out of there. I'm about to drive off when I hear a tap on my window. I look up and see Four. I smile slightly and he gets into my car. "Where you going?" he asks concerned. I shrug. He gives me this look that says ' what's wrong?' I sigh and reply," Well you know the way it said that my mother was pregnant when she died? I couldn't stop thinking about that all day. I just needed to get away."

We're silent for a minute before he envelopes me in a hug. I take in his scent and we just sit like that for a while. I could've sat like that forever.

But we don't. Eventually he pulls back and I look at my car keys. Where could I go? I mean I have to be back at the end of lunch so-

Four interrupts my thoughts by speaking up,"You could get a tattoo. You know to represent them. That way you would have a piece of them always with you." I smile. "That's a great idea."

So we set off to the tattoo parlour.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Hey guys! So this story will probably end at the dance but there's going to be drama! There will be a sequel well if you want one. Please tell me what you thought!

S.O.T.C: Demons by Imagine Dragons. I love this song, it's perfect! And Imagine Dragons! I love there music! (As you can see, I love all different types of music!)

Bye guys! 😊💕