Chapter 62

Tris POV

I go with the girls to get ready for tonight. I'm not going to let a few people push me around. It'll be fun. Nothing will happen. I hope.

I sit down in a chair and Christina and the girls poke and prod at my face and hair. Eventually I'm done. I look in the mirror and smile. I look actually pretty. I don't believe it.

I run into the bathroom and slip on my dress. It's a long floor length gown, in black with silver sequins on the corset. There is a tiny slit going up to the knee on one side. I love it! And it matches my tattoo.

I put on a pair of silver heels and walk out. The girls squeal and then they zone in on my tattoo. "What?! When did that happen?" Christina demands and i smile and shrug. "Today at lunch. When I disappeared with Four." They all have an 'ohhhhhh' moment and I roll my eyes. "Well it's gorgeous." Shauna comments.

We all walk down the stairs and I take in what the girls are wearing. Christina is in a deep green skin tight dress to her mid thigh. It would be slutty, if it wasn't on Christina.

Shauna is wearing a long orange dress that goes to her ankles. It has a few gold streaks up the side with some yellow sequins. she looks gorgeous.

Marlene is wearing a baby pink dress that goes to her knees. It has straps that hang off her shoulder. It slightly poofs out so it looks like a tutu.

All the girls look amazing. We're slightly sad that Lynn didn't show but it's her decision. No one will change Lynn's mind on anything.

The guys are going to meet us outside the dance. We walk into the school building and I take a deep breath. I look for Four and don't see him. All the girls are walking on in with their dates so I just follow them.

I look around the gym and take in all the decorations. Whoever set it up did an amazing job. The theme was 'A Night in New York' so there are skyscraper backdrops, a mini Statue of Liberty fountain which has punch in it and loads of different foods. I walk around and say hi to a few people. They all comment on how lovely I look but I don't believe them.

As I come back to the group, their concerned. "Have you seen Four? I rang him and texted him but his phones off." Zeke asks. I shake my head and Christina comments,"He's really late. Cause we were late ourselves, I mean at least 10 minutes." I roll my eyes. "He's probably making out with some slut. He'll turn up I promise you."

They all look up at me shocked. "I'm surprised your not flipping out. I mean he's your date." Shauna says and I just shrug. "We came as friends. It was the only rule. No funny business. Well between us two. I really don't mind if he's with some girl." They all nod and turn away not looking me in the eye.

I get up and walk to the girls bathroom and throw open the door. I just want to fall through the ground. This was a mistake. I do care. I care a lot. But no one can see that. I rush to the last stall. Thank goodness no ones in here.

And thank goodness my makeups water proof, because tears start silently dripping down my face. I sink to the ground and wrap my arm around my knees.

Suddenly the door bursts open. I stand up in my stall. What's happening out there? I open the door as quiet as I can, before peeking out. I see Lauren and.... Four? Well I knew this would happen. I shut the door, not caring how loud it is. They're too busy sucking each other's faces.

I look in the mirror in my purse and make sure I look presentable. Or like I haven't been crying. I decide I look ok, so I throw open the door and stride towards the bathroom door. They break apart startled and I sneer. "Don't let me interrupt you." and I stride out of the bathroom, banging the door behind me.

A second later Four rushes up beside be and stops me from going anywhere. "hey. I'm sorry. I know we were coming together. It's just- I couldn't- " I put up my hand and cut him off.

"Yeah yeah yeah. It just happened. You don't know why. Your sorry. But Lauren really? Thought you hated her. Hmm well I guess people change. Look, I don't really care. Go ahead and suck the face off every girl who glances at you. Just make sure I'm not around to see it." and with that I leave him in the corridor and I run into the gym.

What just happened?

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Hey guys! Please tell me what you thought? What do you think will happen next? If you have any ideas please tell me!

S.O.T.C: Careful Paramore. Yes I know another Paramore, but I like their music ok! This is such a good song!

Bye guys! 😂😊