Chapter 45

Tris POV

The next day school is completely normal. Well apart from Peter, Drew and Al giving me weird looks and Brittany and Lauren giving me dirty looks. I just ignore them all and focus on Four. When we walked into school together all our friends immediately rushed over. "What's this all about?" Christina squeals. I blush and look at the ground and then suddenly Four kisses my cheek. "You look so cute when you blush." he whispers. All the girls squeal well apart from Lynn and all the guys slap Four on the back.

Christina and the girls won't stop talking about us all day. "We knew it would happen!" Marlene exclaims. I laugh and shake my head.

At lunch Brittany and Lauren push me against a locker. "Stay away from Four. He's still in love with me." they both hiss at the same time. I laugh in their faces and then shove them off. I walk away laughing, just imagining their stupid faces. When I at down at out table Christina asks,"Where were you?" I shrug and answer,"Lauren and Brittany shoved me against a locker and said and I quote,"Stay away from Four. He's still in love with me. " They all laugh at that. Uriah laughs so hard he falls out of his chair. "You know that's not true." Four whispers in my ear. I nod and smile at him reassuringly. I grab his hand underneath the table and we begin eating.

We go to music and we're just allowed to talk for a while. I turn to Four and ask him,"So what are we doing tonight?" He smirks and answers,"Thats for me to know and you to find out." I roll my eyes and smirk back. "Why can't you just tell me?" I ask him and he smirks again,"Because it's a secret."

"Yeah and that secret is me. Yeah he's been cheating on you with me." Lauren suddenly hisses. I laugh in her face and so does Four. "Actually we were talking about our date. And Lauren you know that's not true. Cause let's face it, no one really likes you." Four answers and she squeals in outrage, stamps her foot and rushes away. We laugh again and tell the gang what just happened. They all laugh too, so much that everyone turns to stare at us.

The bell rings and Four and I begin walking out of the classroom. I ring my brother and tell him that I'll be home late because I'm with a friend. Je says that's ok but that he knows that I'm on a safe with Four. And he's gonna tell our parents cause he doesn't want to lie. I say fine and shut off my phone.

I wonder where we're going.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰Hey guys! Ok so the next chapter should be quite long. And sorry if it's boring but there's going to be a lot of drama coming up. Including a game of Candor or Dauntless. You can draw your own conclusions. Also I need some suggestions for the game so please comment any you have!

S.O.T.C: Youth by Foxes. Again I just love Foxes! Her music is just so good! If you haven't heard this song yet, definitely look it up!

Bye guys! 😊💕