Chapter 31

Four POV

I wasn't given the memory serum. None of the members or leaders were. I watch all the initiates carefully, looking for Divergents. No one looks to suspicious, apart from Uriah. But that's nothing new. Zeke and I already guessed he was Divergent so we told him about the plans, and to act confused.

But Tris. I highly suspect that there's something different about her. She could easily be Divergent. If she is, I'm going to have to help her. If Eric finds out,then she's a goner. But I can't let Eric know I still care a bit about her. He'll use that against me, hurt her as much as possible.

We still hate each other, that's not changed. Lauren broke up with him and he's convinced that it's for me. He's always been jealous of me, ever since I beat him in my own initiation. He needs to know I'm not interested in Lauren. But anything small against him, is a victory for me. So yeah he thin what he wants.

We tell the initiates to get to the dining hall in 10 minutes and I leave their dormitory. Eric sidles up to me and smirks. "I see a lot of your little 'friends' are in initiation this year. It would be a shame if anything happened to them, now wouldn't it? Especially the Prior girl. Pretty little thing, isn't she?" I cringe at his expression. I have to help Tris. She's too young, too innocent. I have to save her.

"Leave my friends out of this. They have nothing to do with any of it." I hiss. He shrugs and saunters off. I glare after him. If he touches a single hair on any if their heads, he's for it.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰Hey guys! Sorry this is a boring chapter! I'll try to make them more interesting. Ok this may be the worst idea ever but I'm going to do a song of the chapter. It's not that it fits with the chapter, it's just a song I like that I think you guys would like. Anyway please comment what you thought! Id love to hear it!

S.O.T.C= Song of the chapter: Let me go:Avril Lavigne

Angel in Blue Jeans:Train

I did 2 because these songs are just too awesome! Bye Guys! 😊💕