Chapter 70

Four POV

Oh god. No, no this can't be happening.

I run over to her and grasp her small hand. "Hey! Who are you?" I hear someone shout. I cringe slightly, I've always hated shouting.

"I'm- I'm her friend. I was the one who rang for the police." I reply. They nod and start to wheel Tris away. I run along aside them.

Christina POV

I see people wheeling a small figure along. I gasp and nudge the group. They all glance over and then we notice Four rubbing along side.

If Fours there then...

It's Tris!

She's in the bed they are wheeling! She's hurt! She could be dying! I get up from the post I was sitting on, and stride toward the ambulance.

They are about to load Tris up inside the ambulance. I fight through the crowd and shout Fours name.

He turns to face me and immediately looks ashen. "What happened? what's wrong with Tris?" I scream at him. I swear if she tried to kill herself...

He interrupts my thoughts by answering,"i can't explain now. Just follow us to the hospital. I'll explain there." and with that he turns his back to climb into the back of the ambulance.

I rush back to the group. "Guys... Tris... ambulance.... Four.... hurt.....explain....hospital." I gasp between breathes. They all look at my funny before they put it all together.

Soon, as if they were just plugged into an electrical socket, they all start to rush towards their cars, even Marlene.

I'm standing there, still registering what just happened, when I hear Will shouting, "Christina! Come on!" I nod and run towards his car. I slam the door after me and he speeds away. Oh please Tris, please be all right.

Four POV

When we get to the hospital, nurses and doctors immediately start running about, shouting commands at each other. I'm stuck there, letting all the noise wash over me. I never thought I'd be here. Never, again...

I run after Tris and see them wheel her into a surgery room. I want to rush in, to comfort Tris, like I did on the ambulance drive. I want to hold her hand and make her feel better.

But I cant. All I can do is listen to the staff, and sit down in the waiting room.

Waiting room. Funny, ironic name. As if your waiting for the decision, if they live or if they die. It's the worst feeling in the world, just waiting, watching but not being able to do anything else.

I just sit there, with my head in my hands, waiting on the gang. Waiting on Tris. She better be all right. If she dies.... no I can't think that. I cant.

She's fine, I know she is. She's a fighter. She can get through this. And I'll be waiting here when she does. Nothing could move me.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Hey guys! Last chapter! Nooooo! Well there is a sequel! It'll be up soon, in like 2 days. I haven't decided the details yet! I'll put up a note to tell you guys! Id love you if you would read it.

Thank you everyone for the reads, 30k unbelievable! I started this only expecting to get like 30! Thank you guys so much! I'm so happy! And thank you all for the votes and comments as well! It means so much!

Please tell me what you thought of this story, and if you want and would read the sequel.

S.O.T.C: Dollhouse by Melanie Martinez. I just heard this song for the first time today, and I love it so much! It's really creepy but it's awesome at the same time!

Thanks again for everything! It means so much!

Bye! 😊💕

PS. I have received a £15 Amazon voucher and I was wondering what books to get. If any of you know any good books, please tell me. I'm thinking of getting If I Stay but I was wondering if there is any other good ones!

Thanks! 😊