Chapter 33

Tris POV

The next morning we are woken up early by Four telling us to get dressed and go to the training room. I hurry to get dressed, not caring about anyone watching. Christina, Will and I rush to the training room and soon everyone files in.

We start to punch the punchbags hanging off the wall. I'm not very good at it, I'm not very strong. Everyone else, apart from Myra, don't seem to be having any trouble. I'm never gonna make it here. I feel someone breathing on my neck so I turn around. I see Four watching me, so I ignore him. I can't show him that I remember. He's just the intimating instructor. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Your not very strong. You'll need to use your elbows and knees. And keep tension here." and he presses his hand on my stomach. I take a sharp breath in and he let's go and moves onto Molly. I see them talking and Molly flirting with him. He looks amused. She trails a finger down his arm but he just walks away. I can't help but laugh and she glares at me. Oops, shouldn't have done that. "Watch your back stiff." and she turns back to her punchbag.

When Christina and I leave, we can't help but laugh about Molly. "Did you see her face?" Christina smirks and I nod. "He seems to be used to it though. Like every girl does it to him." I observe. She nods and then sighs. "It looked like he could break you in half. I mean he's so much stronger than you." I look at the ground and nod. "Yeah."

I wish I could tell people that I still remember. I could tell Four but then what would happen. He could rat me out and then Id be dead. Shoved over the chasm by my own faction. I tell Christina that I don't feel like eating tonight. I go back to the dormitory and lie down on my bed. Then I here voices so I get up and hide in the bathroom. "I'm telling you. I think she remembers everything." I hear someone say. "How can you be sure? If you say something, and she doesn't then what would happen?" someone else replies. I peep out and see Four and Zeke. They turn around and I gasp. I rush out and get to the exit. I can't let them see me.

Four POV

I see a black and blonde figure streak past me. I know who that is, it's Tris. She heard us talking. Did we say her name, I don't think so. I hope not. "Dude was that Tris?" Zeke asks and I nod. "I think so. At least we didn't say her name." He nods and I sigh. "Well don't you do the fear landscape practices? If she remembers, if she's you-know-what, that's when you'll find out. Then it's up to you to help her." Zeke says. "What why me?" I protest. "Because your her instructor and she probably trusts you, if she remembers. Maybe more." he wiggles his eyebrows and nudges me. I shove him and walk away. Great I have to take care of Tris. Well I'm not complaining, I'm just worried about what Eric would do to Tris, to hurt me.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. By the way, none of these chapters are edited. I just write it and then post it. I don't read over it, I just can't do that or I'd delete the whole thing. So sorry for the spelling and grammar mistakes. Ok big shoutout time:

Everyone go and follow 46_divergent_64! She's so nice and her Divergent stories, Hidden, but Found and The Model in Miami are really awesome! She deserves way more follows, reads, comments and votes! So go follow her, ok?

S.O.T.C: Shelter by Birdy. I love this song, it's so sad but beautiful.

Please comment and vote. Id love to hear what you guys think. Bye! 😊💕