Chapter 17

Tris POV
I groan. I really cannot at all be bothered going to school today. Choosing day is in a week and I still don't know what to do. If I choose Dauntless then I could get hurt, but if I choose anything else then I will regret my choices forever. I've heard that the teachers are only 2 tears older than us. I'm worried about my test. We have to take this test, that you can't study for. I'm super worried, what if I fail and they through me out if school?

I push those thoughts out of my mind and get dressed. Nothing can stop me. I need to focus on my friends and my school work. Nothing more, nothing less. Hopefully everything will sort itself out.

I get into school and Christina immediately tackles me squealing. "Omg omg you will not believe what just happened! It's so cute! Will asked me out! But what made it better was that Zeke and Uriah asked Shauna and Marlene too! So we're going on a triple date! Hmmmm..." she stops suddenly, her gaze shifting between Four and me. "Oh no you don't! No no no no no no no no no!" I tell her. And i drag her away. "Oh come on! He's single, your single. It's meant to be!" she squeals. I shake my head and say again,"No. Come on Christina! You can't think some one like him would ever go near someone like me. And remember what he said that night. It's not meant to be and it never will be." I state and she pouts. "Your no fun! Well your coming anyway." and with that she flounces away. I groan and roll my eyes. This is gonna be a long day.

*****Time Lapse*****
At the end of the day, Christina says she'll pick me up for the 'date' at 7:30. I nod and begin to walk, dragging my feet as I go. I don't want to do this. I really don't want to do this. "Hey. You walking?" I'm drawn out of my thoughts by someone talking. I look up and see Four staring at me. "Hmm? Oh yea, yea I am." I answer and he nods. "Can I walk with you? I'm supposed to be walking with those idiots but as you see that's not happening." he says and I look behind me to were Zeke and Uriah are wrestling. I smile and say,"Sure why not."

We begin talking and then he mentions the subject u was avoiding. "So are you being made go to that 'date' thing tonight?" he asks and I groan. "Don't remind me. Christina told me if I don't she'll make me wear high heels for a month. Can you imagine the pain?" I ask and he laughs. "Nope. But I know where you're coming from. Zeke said he'd find out my real name and spread it around." "Well that's not that bad." I tell him and he shakes his head, gravely. "No, you don't understand, that is bad. So I guess I'll see you there. We'll be the awkward people sitting there whilst three couples suck each other's faces off." he jokes and I nod. "Well I'm planning on bringing some silly string and a fog horn with me." I tell him and he grins at me. "That sounds like a plan. I like the way you think Prior." he grins. I smile and reply,"Right back at you IDontKnowYourLastName. Well I've got to go now. Bye!" and I turn up towards my front door. He smiles and waves and continues to walk. He's not that bad.
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗Hey guys! So how was that? Sorry for not updating! I'll try to update more often! Bye guys! 😊💕