Chapter 59

BaMarlene POV

I see Uriah and Tris talking and I immediately feel jealous. What is it with her? I mean yes she a pretty but aren't i? Ever since she showed up here, all guys have swarmed around her. And to top that she's all sweet and innocent, she's not even a slut!

Wait what am I saying? Tris is one of my closest friends! She's seriously the nicest person I know! She didn't tell on me and Four, she's going to reject Uriah for me. I never even thought about her feelings, if she wanted to go with Uriah! I just assumed she didn't!

I see Uriah's face drop and then he suddenly walks over to me. I look at Tris and see her going to her locker. Then Four starts to talk to her. They don't stop smiling and he puts up his hands. They seriously need to get back together! It's obvious he is head over heels for her, something he's never been, not even for me! And I can see that she's trying to fight her feelings.

Next thing I know Uriah is up in my face. "Hey so Tris said you wanted to talk?" he asks and I nod slightly. "Yeah there's something I wanted to say but first what did Tris say?" I just want to see what she said. "Oh ok! So you heard I wanted to ask her to go to the dance with me. Well I asked her but she turned me down. Said she was going with someone." he looks down and I put a hand on his shoulder, to comfort him. He looks up at me surprised.

"I'm sorry. Really. I would've thought she would've went with you. Not that loads of guys would've wanted to go with her." I comfort him and he smiles sadly and nods. "Anyway what did you want to say?" He asks and I gulp. This is going to be hard.

"Umm well I was going to ask you if you wanted to come with me to the dance with me?" I ask and he looks at the ground. "I'm jeez Mar I don't know." I'm about to walk away, embarrassed when he looks up and smiles. "Yes." I stop dead in my tracks. Did he say yes?!

I smile and hug him. He's shocked but then he hugs back. I smile, I've missed this.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Awwww feels! Sorry but school started today so I'll be updated as much as I can but I can't guarantee one every day. This is an important year for me because I'll be choosing my subjects for really important exams!

Anyway please comment what you thought! And please check out my new story called, Together. It's a divergent fanfic about what would happen if Tris picked Abnegation.

S.O.T.C: Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri. This is such a good song! It's so sad!

Bye Guys! 😊💕