Chapter 34

Tris POV

The next week goes back fast. Soon we'll be starting the second stage of training and I'm really worried. If Four finds out that I remember I'm dead. Literally. I need to hide it. But I don't know what'll happen. How could I hide it? How could it be noticeable? What would happen if I tell Four? All questions I don't and won't know the answers to.

Nothing has happened apart from me getting knives thrown at me because I stood up for someone. Eric was taunting Al because he couldn't throw a knife at a target. I could but I didn't think it was such a big deal. Soon enough he tells Al to stand in front of the target and he gets Four to throw knives at him. Being the stupid big mouth I am I have to speak up. Then Eric makes me stand in front of the target and Four threw the knives. He threw them, and didn't hit me until the last one. It landed right beside my ear and cut it. It was just a scratch but it was bleeding really badly.

But what he said next confused me. "If I wanted to hurt you I would have." that's what he said. What does that mean? I wish I could say something. I've gotten beat up by Molly and Peter. But I've been secretly training. The last fights are tomorrow. That's when I'll show them. I have to beat Molly. I have to.

If I don't then I'll be kicked out of Dauntless. I'll be factionless. And that's something I don't want. Though I may be able to see my parents I can't be factionless. I just cant.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰Hey guys! Two updates in one day! I know! Please comment what you thought Id love to hear it! I'm going to put up a new story soon. I don't know when but I am. Please look out for it and read it! Thanks guys! Bye!

S.O.T.C: Gone, gone, gone by Phillip Phillips. This is such a good song! Its one of my favourites! And it's in one of my favourite films, The Amazing Spider-Man 2! I cried so much at the end. Everyone who's watched it knows what I'm talking about. Like why? Anyway listen to the lyrics in this song. It makes me sad because it slightly describes the end of it, I think! 😂