Chapter 35

Four POV

The first stage of training is over. People have left and, luckily, none of my friends where among us. Shockingly enough the guy Edward was among them, him and his girlfriend Myra. He got stabbed in the eye with a butter knife and left, and she went with him. It's better like that, she wouldn't have made it here. She's too soft. But Edward could have. He was strong, fast and a good shot.

We'll be playing Capture the Flag soon enough. I can't wait. It's going to be really fun. I have to beat Eric's team, the look if anger on his face will be priceless. I just hope nobody gets seriously hurt. I've heard stories about people falling from heights so high that they died. People have gotten hit in the head by paintballs and have got concussions. I'm surprised we still play it. It's really dangerous but I guess that's Dauntless.

As soon as the second stage starts I will be watching everyone very closely. Especially the gang, especially Tris. I still think that she remembers. I don't know why but I just think she does. I've got to keep her safe. Zeke has been asked to do the Dauntless born fear landscapes, so he has agreed to look out for them. But I don't think anyone is. I don't know why but I can tell. I just can.

Tris POV

The first stage of training is almost over. I'm really nervous. If someone finds out that I am Divergent, that I remember, then I'll be killed on the spot. I'm starting to wish I had picked something safer like Amity or Abnegation.

It's terrible not feeling safe in my own faction. Nobody else feels this way. Everyone else's biggest problem is making it through initiation. I wish that was my only problem. If I die, everyone will think I killed myself, that I wasn't really happy in Dauntless. My friends would be upset but they would move on. I don't know who would miss me the most. For some reason I wish it would be Four. But that's stupid because he wouldn't miss me the most. Yes he would be sad because we are friends but nothing more. Oh it's silly. I force myself to forget that thought, but throughout the day it creeps back into my mind. And it's all I can think about as I fall asleep, dreaming of safe places.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰Hey guys! Please tell me what you thought Id love to hear it! Thanks for 6K! I can't believe it!

S.O.T.C: Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift I love this song! It's so sad and mysterious but beautiful and haunting at the same time! And, in my opinion they are the best type of songs! Ok Mockingjay spoilers ahead:

Did you know that in the video Taylor is supposed to represent Prims ghost wandering around the wreckage of District 12? I heard it and then watched the video and I think it's perfect!

Bye guys! 😊💕