The Party

future rizz, this chapter has Craig in it, if he makes you uncomfortable please skip this chapter, while I don't want to take down fics please stay safe and skip past it.

————————————-

"Come on John! Get the fuck out of the house and join my fucking party!"

"Fuck off Craig." "Pleaaasseeee? I promise no more parties after tonight! Just live a little. Do you know how long its been since youve actually gone out and done something with yourself?"

John sighed. He knew what Craig was doing, and yet it ways seems to work, the little bitch. Best way was to just, accept it. "Fine pussy I'll go stop nagging me." Craig did a victory shout. "The party is tonight at 8. If you dont show I will personally drive to your house and drag you out of it." "Whatever. Now leave me alone until 8." Craig said his goodbyes and ended the call.

John looked up to his ceiling. Fucking friends making him to shit he didnt want to do, yet he was grateful they did it anyways. Sitting up, he decided to play some games to kill some time, then a nice hot shower before his calm night becomes wrecked.

---------------

"Fuck yeah!" Someone shouted from the crowd. They had started to get a little more wild than John had expected, but he was too drunk on vodka and whiskey to give a damn. Sure future John would want to die when he woke, but that was for later.

Drunkenly, he stumbled back into the kitchen for another cup where one of his friends, a tall one at that but he couldnt care less who, tried talking to him. "Dude, I dont understand one word youre sayin bud." John giggled out. He felt himself being pushed towards one of the guest bedrooms, and being layed down on the bed. The tall friend soon left, and John was left alone, at least he thought he was.

"Oh shit uh hi there."

A voice caught his attention to see the most absolute beautiful boy hes ever laid eyes on. "Woah fuck youre hot." John mumbled out, seeing a bright blush fall upon the victims cheeks. "Who might you be and why you decided to show up in my room?" The cute boy asked.

John tried to stand but stumbled back onto the bed. "Woah slow down there dude, youre probably drunk off your ass or somethin." "Youre definately right on that." John couldnt help the giggling fit that fell from his lips. He noticed the boy smile at him at this. "My names Lukas, but should probably get to bed."

"My names John and holy fuck come here." Lukas took a step forward and was soon pinned down onto the bed by a now horny man. This could get bad if Lukas didnt think of something. Yet he couldnt help the attraction he had to the man. "S-slow down there John take me to dinner first fuck." His face was beet red from the position as he tried to reason with John.

Although John was drunk, he had some sense, thankfully, and got off. He laid down next to Lukas and stared at him.

"Can I kiss you then?" Lukas' face went red again. Fuck, this man suddenly appears in his room, calls him hot, almost fucked him and now he wants a kiss? Jesus who is this guy. Yet, Lukas couldnt help the pull he had towards John. He was hesitant, but nodded. One little kiss wouldnt hurt, right?

John pulled Lukas in and closed the distance between them. Their lips connected and both males couldnt help the sigh of pleasure. They moved their lips against each other, the sweet taste of chocolate on Lukas' mouth overcame the bitter taste of alcohol on Johns. Lukas pulled away and breathed in. God that was the best kiss hes ever had.

"Shit if you wake up before me you definately need to stay, like fuck im going to want you when Im not drunk." John slurred out. Then he was out like a light, arms wrapped around Lukas' frame. Not like he wanted to leave after that. Oh no he refused. He wanted to know this man more, see who he was and nothing was changing his mind.

---------------

mb smut later not rn not in the mood but like fuck its been a while since i wrote shit like that
but hope you enjoyed at least