The Phone Call

sex while talking through a phone

cant blame me for tryinf at least

---------------

Jaren

"John! Its gonna be okay, Ill call you when you get back home." John turned around, back facing towards me as a pout was placed on his face. "Its not the same though! I wont get to kiss your face or hold you while you sleep at night!"

I pulled Johns figure towards me, wrapping my arms around him to comfort him. "I know, I know. But some day, youre gonna be able to move in with me, I promise. We- we'll save up some money, and we'll make it happen. Now come on, youre flights gonna leave soon-"

"Flight 87 towards Missouri now boarding." John whined. "I dont- Jay i dont wanna leave." John held me tighter. "I know, I dont want you to leave either, babe." I reluctantly moved myself out of his arms holding his face in my hand as I placed a kiss to his lips. He kissed back.

"Flight 87 towards Missouri last call." John pulled away. We both had tears in our eyes as we parted. I watched as he showed his passport. He looked back with a sad smile and walked in. I waved, feeling tears fall as the plane soon took off. Goodbyes are so fucking hard.

-------------

"Fitz come save me hes gonna BM me!" "Im coming John!" I laughed as I watched from Fitz point of view as he went to go kill the character that shot down John. He got shot down as well. Our game ended with a bunch of shouts and laughter.

"God dude you couldnt have aimed better?" "It lagged dude! What the fuck do you expect me to do?" "I dont actually know I thought you had an idea.." "Oh shit youre right." I laughed at their conversation, hearing them join in. "Alright, Im gonna go, gonna need to edit this."

"Are you finally gonna update to your channel?" I asked, teasing the tall man. "Shut the fuck up bitch." And with that, Cam left the call. John and I laughed. "Im gonna go to do the same babe, call you later?" "Of fucking course!" John chuckled. "Alright babe, talk to you later!" "See ya babe!"

Our call ended and I sat back in my seat. I missed him, no doubt. I cracked my neck, sitting up and started working on the video.

--------------

"God damn I need to take a break at some point, my back is killing me." I stood up, groaning as my back popped in different places. Feeling my stomach growl, i walked into my kitchen, making myself something to eat before going back into my room.

I texted John, getting a response almost immediately.

me: baaabbeee

bbjahn: yes babe?

me: im boreedd

bbjahn: dont worry, im almost done with the video

A wicked idea came to mind as I took off my shirt, lowering my pants a bit as I took a picture of myself.

me: picture delivered
me: but, jahn, im borreedd

bbjahn: jay, what are you doing?

me: picture delivered
me: oh me? nothing at all, im just giving you a show, babe

bbjahn: watch yourself jaren

I smirked and took a bit more lewd one.

me: but you enjoy them, I knoe you do

John called me right after that. "Jaren. Stop." His voice was deep, and i whined a bit. "But you enjoy it though. You love seeing my body, cant help but imagine what you could do to it. Tell me, what do you imagine?"

"I imagine laying you on the bed, taking off your shirt and biting onto your neck. Id drift my hand down to your cock, rubbing you and hearing those beautiful moans. Id move on top of you, pinning your hands above your head as I grind on you."

I moaned quietly at his words, palming myself through my boxers. "Id move my lips down your body, stopping to bite and lick at each nipple before stopping at your naval. Id remove your pants and underwear, seeing your cock throb for my attention. You want my tongue on you baby? Want to feel me take you whole?"

"Y-yes please- J-john." I moaned out, pushing down my pants to grab my dick. I coukd hear grunts coming from Johns side of the phone and I grinned a bit. "B-but its not as fun as fucking me, huh? I bet youd- youd want to fuck me raw, pound my ass with that thick cock of yours. Just thinking about it myself makes me need you even more- f-fuck John i want your cock so bad."

John groaned at ny words. "Y-yeah baby. F-fuuck Jay, hearing your words; y-youre moans. Theyre so sexy babe." Our pants and moans filled eachothers ears. It wasnt enough for me though, I needed more.

"F-fuck- it isnt en-enough." Putting my phone on speaker, I moved towards the nightstand by my bed, taking out a bottle of lube and squirted some on my fingers. "J-jay? What are you doing?" A loud moan forced its way out of ny throat as i pushed in two fingers.

"I-Im fingering m-myself, thinking that it- that its your cock." John groaned a bit as i heard his movements grow faster. "J-john please. I need your cock." "I know baby, fuck if i was there id show no mercy on your ass. You teasing me like this. Id make sure you wouldnt walk for days, id make sure youd remember who you belong to."

I moved my fingers faster, my other hand jerking myself off as his words did wonders. "J-john please I- oh- fuck yes there!" I shouted, feeling the jolt of pleasure each time my fingers pressed against the bundle of nerves.

"Oh fuck Jay, you sound so sexy. I cant wait until im there again. Ill get to fuck you however long i want, ill tease the fuck out of you until you cant take it anymore. You like that? You like hearing on how ill destroy you, make you beg, make you scream as my cock hits that little spot. You just cant get enough of my thick cock, can you?"

"J-John, im gonna- fuuck please." "Me t-too babe, fuck Jaren." With a few more thrust of my fingers, i came, slick pulsing out as i shouted my lovers name. I heard John groan, and I can only assume he came as well.

I took my fingers out and rested against the bed. "F-fuck that was good, babe. We should do that again sometime." "Definately." We laughed a bit, sitting in silence before i yawned.

"Tired babe?" "Duh." John laughed and i couldnt help but smile. "Go to sleep then, im right behind you." "Stalker much?" "Shut the hell up and sleep Jay." I laughed and grabbed my discarded shirt, cleaning up my mess before lying under my covers.

"Gooodnight John, I love you!" I smiled as I said it, my heart swelling with happiness. "Goodnight Jaren, I love you too. Sweet dreams." I hummed in response as our call ended. Maybe goodbyes werent all that bad sometimes.

---------------

oof i tried to get this out to you earlier but i got rlly rlly busy oops srry

but i hope you enjoyed theres one coming out next if i can finish it

stay happy, and stay true to yourselves, love you babes, see yah next time