Cheaters and Lies

a very big thanks to uwumeplease for writing this chapter!!! I hope you guys enjoy this as much as i did :)
also power bottom jaren in this too

rizzo in
________________

john

"Thanks Mindy." I pulled up my pants and buckled up my belt. What i had done felt wrong. "I'm sorry you gotta gp. I don't know how long until Jaren gets back." I escorted her to the door.

"When are you gonna tell him? We have rings John! Where's your ring with him? Huh?" She said, holding up her hand with the ring on it.

"We don't have one." I said, looking down.

"Exactly. Break it off before he gets too attached. Love you Johnny." She gave me a kiss and left out the door.

I don't love her. We have nothing but sex. I love Jaren. This ring I'm wearing should be his. I sat on the couch, running my fingers through my hair. I heard keys on the other side of the door. I looked to it, drawing my attention from my ring. Jaren came through the door. He looked so frustrated.

"Hey Jare."

"Hey, you ok?"

"Yeah... yeah, I'm good. "

"Come here. Sit down. I'll rub your feet." He sat on the couch and I took off his shoes. He was looking at me so intensely. I began massaging his feet. He wasn't ok. I just wanted to know what was on his mind. Tears began to well up in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, am I hurting you?" I asked stopping.

"N-no." He sniffled, wiping his face. He sat up and breathed heavily. I wanted to comfort him but something was keeping me from doing so. He cried and I didn't comfort him. Then he called my name.

"John?" I looked up at him. "Are you cheating on me?" My eyes widened as I looked at him.

"No! Of course not." He turned to me with teary eyes.

"You're lying! I've been seeing that same silver car in the driveway everyday I came home." I told her to park in the street.  "Whats her name?" He almost whispered. I grabbed him.

"Theres no one. I only love you." I began to get teary eyed as well. He grabbed my hand with the ring and locked it with his. He pulled me into a kiss. He pulled away.

"John you're a bad liar." He went back.

"I'm not lying." I went back.

"Yes, you are." He went back. He ran his hands through my hair, giving it a slight tug making me groan. I stood up as he began rolling his hips against me making my groans grow into moans.
"Say you're lying." He pulled on my hair again. I ran his back into the wall. He screamed, glaring at me, huffing as I stuck my tongue down his throat.

"I didn't lie." I took him going into our bedroom. He jumped out of my arms and pushed me onto the bed. We began to take off our clothes. He said out of breath.

"John. You are. A horrible liar." Was I really that bad? "Yes now sit still." I said that out loud. He put a cock ring on my length and began sucking me off. He was very aggressive to the point where it almost hurt. But the pleasure was outdoing the pain. He came up for air and began jacking me off. As he was jacking me off, I could tell he was in focus mode. "Get hard so we can get this over with."

"Kind hard to do that when no blood can get to my dick, Jay." Me not getting hard was only pissing me off more. He just rolled his eyes and went back to work. My hands trailed into his hair and assumingly out of suprise he bit down. I instictively forced his head down as I doubled over in pain. I got up as he got up for air.

"Why'd you bite my dick?"

"You caught me off guard when you put your hand in my hair."

"Who else would it have been?!"

"I don't fucking know maybmmm~" I shoved my dick back into his mouth. He pulled up and spit something onto the floor. I didn't notice but he was able to slide the cock ring off of me. I didn't notice my length double in size immediately. Jaren did.

"I hope you're happy." I whispered under my breath as a deep blush crashed onto my cheeks, not expecting Jaren to hear my comment.

"Oh I am." He said standing up. "Lay back." He got on top of me, and attempted lining me up with him. He was already lubricated but I didn't go in. " Help. Help John please. " I adjusted and pulled him down onto me. "Ah~ Fuck!" He layed down on me sweating and drooling all over my chest.

"C'mon. This is what you wanted. Ride me." I said, rolling my hips. He sat up, pulling his hair back and wiping the sweat off his face. He was bouncing on me teasingly slow. My anger was building up again.

"Say you cheated." He said. "The cock ring is in arms reach." That was the last straw. I flipped us over and bottomed out in him. My anger was taking over my body. I began choking Jaren. He had a very sadistic smile on his face, flashes of pain could be seen through it.

"Fuck!" I whined. "Jaren. I'm not fucking lying."

"Don't stop." He said, clawing at my wrists. "I-I'm g-g-gonna-" He pushed through suffocating breaths.

"Spit it out." I said, not noticing my thrusts becoming more sloppy.

"I'm gonna- Gahn" He was whining as tears broke from his waterline and white liquid milked out of his cock. I didn't stop. I was too close. I started going harder, completely disregarding the tears continuously pouring out of his eyes.

"I'm not pulling out." I said.

"Wait- Whmmahh" I came and filled his sromach flopping to the side. I picked up my phone, found Mindys contact and sent her a message, "We're over." I blocked her number and took my ring off. I looked beside me to see the only man I loved. The only man I will ever love. Sleeping. I tucked us both in, held him tight, as I fell asleep myself.

I love you, Jaren.

______________

thank you again for writing rhis chapter!! if anyone wants to write a chapter for this book dont hesiate to message me! i onky ask you send it to me through instagram
my insta is fayg0dreamss so yeh

rizzo out