Readin some fanfic i guess

thank you @JessicaTheArtist for some reason it wont tag you for real but here you go
i am not going to use my stories that ive written since i feel like thats mean? idk, so im just gonna make somethin up as I go
i hope you babes enjoy and ill do my best!!
edit while im writing this: so lol i turned it into like, light smut i guess oof sorry :')
------------------

john

"Hey Jaren, I have a video idea." "What is it?" Jaren turned from his computer to look at me. "How about we read some fanfiction of you and me?" He stared at me for a second before laughing. "Seriously dude? Fuck yeah!"

With a laugh, I grabbed my phone to tweet out and ask for some fanfictions Jay and I can read. Within the next minute, hundreds of replies came in. I scrolled through them, picking out random ones we'd do before i noticed one that had 'SMUT' in the title.

"Hey Jay, wanna read one thats smut?" I got a laugh from him and a definate yes. I pulled up the stories on different tabs and sat down with Jaren right next to me. "Ready bitch?" "You know it fucker." I replied as I pressed record.

"What the fuck is up ya butter cups Smitty here with a brand new comentary but this time its not one, finally im here with John- say hi John."

I said nothing, a smile on my face as Jaren stared right back at me. "Nevermind. Bitch." I laughed, hearing Jaren laugh along with me. It was kinda cute to be honest in a non homosexual way.

"Well today, you already fucking know you read my tweet, im just gonna pull up the first one its by uh- LemonTwist37? You trying to be like Smitty now?" "Hey fuck off you cunt. I take pride in my name." "You sure?"

Jaren gave me a look. "Fucking positive. Now read cunt." I rolled my eyes, clicking on the first chapter to read.

'"Lukas im home!" Yelled John as he walked through the door. It was a little too quiet. John walked through the house, trying to find his beloved boyfriend before he heard it.'

I gasped. "What did I hear, Smitty! Are you cheating on me?" "I might be bitch, read." I laughed and continued.

'John reached their shared bedroom, seeing it open slightly. Tears fell down Johns face as we watched as Lukas kissed an unknown man. They were doing the dirty, and John just couldnt believe it. "Lukas how dare you!" John yelled as he barged in. Lukas gasped as the man who had his dick inside of Lukas pulled out in shock.

"Johnny-babe its not what you think!" John growled as he turned from Lukas. "It is exactly what I think. And here I thought tonight I was goung to marry you! What a fool I am!" John could hear Lukas gasp. "Y-You were-?"'

"Alright im bored next story!" Jaren yelled out. I laughed and clicked on another tab. "Alright this one is by TateMureow? The fuck kinda names are you goin for? Damn."

Clicking on the first chapter, I looked at the title. The Picnic. Why does that make my heart jump?

'John looked around carefully before placing the checkered blanket on the ground. He put the basket that carried a variety of foods down onto it and waited. His date was supposed to be here soon, and John couldnt help but feel nervous. "John?" Hearing the call of his name, John turned aroumd to see the prettiest blue and maroon red eyes staring back at him. "Lukas? That you?" With a smile, Lukas nodded."

"Smitty take over im getting tired! And this one is interesting so make it enjoyable." Jaren glared at me before continuing to read. As I sat and listened, my eyes wandered over towards Jaren. His eyes were intently focused on the screen, which gave me some time to figure out their colour.

They were brown, but they had a mix of hazel and green. They were definately pretty, like they were made for him. His shoulders were hunched, but it only added to his cuteness.

Im not gay, that I know for sure. But as I continued to look at my best friend, along with hearing the cute story, I couldnt help but wonder. I thought about all the late night talks after a game, the late night talks when one of us was sad. I thought about each time we went out and how each time we did,  I always see Jarens eyes glow brighter.

I thought about, what itd be like if I could hold him, if I could feel his skin on mine when we are in the bedroom doing unspeakable things. My heart began to jump at the mere thought of this and I panicked. I shouldnt be having these thoughts, but I cant stop them. Theyre too good to block from my mind. I thought I was certain that I wasnt gay, but now im not so sure anymore.

"John are you okay?" I turned my eyes away, noticing how creepy i was being. "Uhm, y-yeah yeah im fine..dont worry! On to the next story! Its a good one!" I teased as I pulled up the next tab.

"A smut? Look I know I agreed to this but like now its gettin awkward." Jaren laughed. I rolled my eyes. "Too late to back out now." As I pulled it up I cringed, seeing a drawing at the top. "God damb. Let me see the picture?" Jaren took the mouse from me as he clicked onto the picture. "Definately not showing this but holy shit this artist is amazing!"

Jaren continued to study it while I studied him. "Dude, not to make things awkward, but youve got a boner." I pointed out. A noticible blush bloomed out onto his face as his hands shot down to his crotch. "W-why the fuck are you looking!"

I noticed my error and my face flushed along with him. "S-sorry! Just go- go take care of it! We'll talk about it after." Jaren grumbled and stood from his seat and left the room. I sighed, stopping the recording and started to edit it.

I could hear a whine coming from the other room. I ignored it, until a loud audible groan came floating in through the walls. This was not okay to my now known knowledge of my liking towards Jaren. "K-keep it down will ya!" "I-im trying but it f-feels so good!"

A loud, high pitched moan reached my ears and I groaned. Jarens gonna kill me if he continues to be loud, but Im loving them. Then I heard silence. I looked down, seeing a very prominent buldge in my pants.

Footsteps echoed in the halls as i grabbed something to cover it. In walked Jaren, but not what i expected. His face was beet red as he panted a little and pointed down. "Jerking off is not enough. I dont have any toys with me either." As he spoke, my eyes trailed down towards his dick which wasnt covered by anything.

"Wh-what do you want me to do about it?" I groaned quietly as I looked over his figure, my dick pulsing in my sweatpants. "H-help me? You can hate me and shit all you want afterwards but please at least let me do this with you? Let me enjoy one night with you?"

I felt lust course through my veins as i removed the shirt i had covered myself with and turned my chair to face Jaren. "Come here and sit on my lap." Jarens eyes glowed in happiness as he rushed forward to seat himself on me.

I grabbed his hips and leaned up to press a needy kiss onto his lips. He kissed back, moaning into it as i grinded out hips together. I removed my lips from his as i trailed down to his neck, biting and sucking on it. I recieved multiple moans from it but none as loud as when I found the spot that drove him wild.

Jarens hips grinded down into mine quicker, trying to reach his own high. I gripped his hips tighter, forcing him to stay put. Jaren whined, but i had a question to ask.

"Jay?" "Y-yeah?" "Do you like me? More than a friend way?" "If I didnt would I have come to you? Would I have gotten hard by a stupid picture?" I shook my head. "I can assure that i feel the same."

Jaren pressed down onto me adn I couldnt help but groan at the pressure. "Thats good. Now would you please fuck me until i cant take it?" I immediately sealed that deal with a rough kiss. This'll be fun.

-----------------

sorry if this isnt how youd wanted it babe :'/

thank you again jessica for the suggestion

stay happy, and stay true to yourselves, love you babes, see yah next time