Make Out Session

alroght thank you markfnafnyatale99
i will get the next suggestion after this soon i hope you enjoy babes

future rizz, this chapter has Craig in it, if he makes you uncomfortable please skip this chapter, while I don't want to take down fics please stay safe and skip past it.
----------------

john

"Tyler you cuck! Stop fuckin hittin me off the course!" I yelled out. "Well stop hitting me! Youre only doing this to yourself fuck boy!"

Tyler hit his ball towards me again, knocking me in the cup. "Haha! Suck it bitch!" Tyler cursed. "You have 20 seconds Tyler!" I heard Craig yell. I watched as his ball went past the hole, a shout of victory leaving my mouth as the timer ran out.

"Hah! Karma bitch!" "Shut the fuck up John! Im leavin, have fun or whatever."

He left the call. "Alright, Im leavin too, see you later guys!" Jaren said. I stopped the video i was recording and started to edit on it. I heard my door open and I turned to see Jaren. "Hey babe. Whatcha doin?"

"Nothin much. Just editing the new video. Whatcha doin in here?" "I cant come see my beautiful boyfriend work?" "Nope." He scoffed, but I knew he was smiling. "Rude." I snickered and turned towards him. "You know you love me." "Obviously. Im bored though. Enteratin me!"

"Well come here." I patted my lap and opened my arms. He climbed onto me, wrapping his arms around my neck while mine went around his waist to hold him. "Youre so pretty Jay. Im so happy youre mine." "I can say the same about you Johnny."

I let my hands fall to grab his ass, smirking a bit as his hands grabbed at my hair. "John." He warned. "What? Im not allowed to touch your ass? Im supposed to do that though." "No you can- its just-" "Its just what?" I squeezed him a bit, hearing a gasp.

"I-I dont know." "Exactly." I kissed his forehead, moving to place more kisses on his face. "Mine. All mine. No one elses. I love you so fuckin much Jaren." He giggled and placed kisses along my face as well."I love you too Johnathan. Way too much."

I smiled and leaned into his lips. We sat, moving our lips together before I licked his lips. He pressed closer to me, allowing me to slip my tongue in his mouth. His tongue danced with mine as his hands tangled in my hair. I squeezed his ass and thrusted my hips up against his.

"J-John." He whined. I let my lips trail down to his neck, feeling his hips press down to meet my thrusts. I placed my lips on his collar bone, knowing that it was his weaker spot. "F-fuck John- please." "Please what baby?"

"Oh my fucking god you guys are disgusting. Why are you still in a call if youre gonna do that shit! I dont wanna hear your fuckin sex life god damn."

A scream fell from both of our mouths as Jaren jumped off of my lap. "Did I seriously not end the fucking call?!" "Apparently fucking not!" Craig yelled. "Why did you end it for me then?" "Because I left to fix me food! I thought you wouldve been smart enough to fucking end the call! But no I had to scar myself by hearing that shit!"

"Why couldnt you have left the call quietly then?" "Because you obviously wouldve heard it!" I groaned. "Sorry man." "Its whatever. Go fuck your boyfriend now." The call ended and I looked back towards Jaren. "Nope! Im embarrassed and you did that on yourself. Enjoy dealing with your problem!" "Babe come on!"

----------------

im sorry if this isnt good enough i tried to get it as good as I coukd sorry that its short too

thank you again for the suggestion amd im sorry for getting to tou so late but i still hope you enjoyed babes

stay happy, and stay true to yourselves, love you babes, see yah next time