languages are fun

this is from october fuck
alright if you have a suggestion plz pm me because im gonna forget that you did in my comments
now i feel bad

thank you 0WhiteThunder0 for this long awaited suggestion
im sorry it took so long :'(
(i will put the meanings at the end of the story so gou can go back and forth if you want or just qait to know after you finish reading it)

--------------------

john

"Hey John suppose qui a appris le français!"

My eyes widened once Jaren started speaking french. This over achiever.

"Dude thats fucking epic!" Cam had shouted, his in game character pointing towards Jaren, shooting him instantly.

"C'est quoi ce mec! Je ne peux pas gérer ma voix smexy?"

We all laughed, clearly not understanding what the hell he just said. "Howd you learn it so fast anyways, and please respond in english so us idiots understand."

"Online teacher brother! I decided to actually do something new, and it took so fucking long to get the hang of it."

"Teach us curse words!" Swagger had yelled. "Youre abusing the power of romace my friend."

I stayed silent, listening to Jaren teach a bunch of high idiots curse words. French was the language of a romantic city, and it is pleasing to the ear, but i didnt think itd be this pleasing to mine.

Hearing him speak like this, the way his voice went lower made me get goose bumps over my skin.

"Vous êtes bon John? Pouvez-vous gérer ma voix incroyable?"

"Stop showing off fuck boy and play the game."

"Chienne."

"Thats bitch in french! Look at how well im learning my languages!" Toby shouted, getting us to laugh.

Time soon passed, and our game came to a close. Everyone left, and as soon as i was about to leave the call, Jaren spoke up.

"Hey John, je puex te dire quelque chose?"

It sounded like a question, so i agreed.

"Je t'aime. Tellement putain. Vous voulez dire le monde pour moi et sans vous, je faire de ma vie. Merci d'être ici pour moi et d'être mon meilleur ami."

"I have no idea what you just said." Jaren laughed, but it was softer, like he was upset.

"Je connais. À plus tard, John." After that, he left the call, leaving me to wonder what he just said.

----------------

Its been about two months since Jaren suprised us with knowing how to speak french and honestly, its been getting so hard to not want to say what its been doing to me. Jaren also keeps saying je t'aime to me everytime the guys arent around.

"Je t'aime John!" He suddenly spoke out, a smile on his face as he suddenly left our call. "Chienne." I muttered put playfully, before going to google.

I searched up google translate, and tried my best to spell what he keeps saying to me.

My heart lept in my throat as a blush spread across my face.

Hes felt the same fucking way and i never even knew until now.

With a grin, I quickly typed up what I wanted to say to him, teaching myself how to say it in case i mess it up.

Three days later, I call Jaren, my heart beating wildly as he picked up.

"Bonjour John! Quoi de ne neuf?"

I smiled, loving how cute he looked when he smiled before looking at the computer in front of me.

"Salut Jaren, je voulais juste dire que je t'aime aussi. Depuis que vous me l'avez dit en français, j'ai eu l'impression que je ferais la même chose. Merci d'avouer ou je n'auraie jamais pensé à faire cela. Au fait c'est vraiment très chaud quand on parle français. En tout cas, je 'taime."

I looked back to the screen, seeing tears fall down his face.

"Oh shit im sorry- dont cry!"

"J-John, you have no idea how long ive waited for this, how long ive waited for you to love me when all this time you have."

I smiled. "All it took was just you learning french." Jaren giggled, sniffling as he stared back at me.

"Alors, tu veux être mon petit ami?" I stared at him, confused until he laughed loudly. "Be my boyfriend John?"

"Oui." "Is that the only french word you know besides je t'aime?" "Oui." "You also think its hot when i talk in french?" "Big ass oui." Jaren laughed, getting me to join in as well.

"Je t'aime."
"Je t'aime aussi."

----------------------

thank google translate for this
the words go in order fron begining of chapter to end

"Hey john guess who learned french."

"What the fuck! Cant handle my smexy voice?"

"Are you good john? Can you handle my incredible voice?"

"Bitch."

"Hey john can i tell you something?"
"I love you so fucking much. You nean the world to me and without you i wouldnt know what to do with my life. Thank you for being here for me and being my best friend"
"I know. See you later John."

"Hello john! Whats up?"

"Hi jaren i just wanted to say that i love you too. i felt that since you told me in french, id do the same thing as well. Thank you for confessing or i would have never even thought of doing this. By the way, its like really hot when you speak french. Anyways, I love you."

"So, wanna be my boyfriend?"

thank you for joining