Murder Mystery

yesss

--------------

lukas

"Harry Biggins. Age 24, dies from a shot to the head in his luxury penthouse. Time of death 1:02 AM. The police department are searching for more evidence, but we all know who our culprit is." I shut off the TV and groaned. Kryoz. The one and only. He was a mystery to all, a mystery murderer.

He was going after the higher up, last week he killed Jay Scouts. It was sad, watching the people you know go so young. All because of a killer who seemed to not stop.

I grabbed my keys, phone in pocket as I pulled on the hoodie. Being known across the world limits you from going down to the store easily. Locking the door behind me, I looked around before walking out my gate. I breathed out, walking towards the nearby grocery store.

I had a bad habit of smoking, although I made sure that never went public. I saw the store and started jogging a bit. Being out at night was creepy.

The bright lights of the store blinded me a bit, but I ignored it and walked over to buy a couple of snacks. "Oh shit, youre Lukas Reed. Cool. Mind if I get a picture?" Was I seriously that easy to notice? I mean, I am just wearing a hoodie over my head. He was chill about it though.

I forced a smile at the fan and let him take his picture. Damnit, my chance of buying cigarettes failed. The kid had bleached hair, a mole above his lip while his eyes were a blueish green. They were very pretty, I must say.

"Whats youre name?" "John, I dont really like the name tag. Dont need everyone in the whole store knowing my name." I nodded. "Hey you wont tell the public if I buy a pack of marboles red 100?" "Nah, We dont need your reputation ruined, do we?" He had a dark look in his eye, which creeped me a bit, but i ignored it.

John grabbed the pack, sliding it on the counter. "Youre cuter in person." He muttered. "I-I uh- thank you." He chuckled. "Mind if I get your number as well?" "I dont know if I should trust you enough." "True. How about I take you out then? I know a spot where you wont be seen. We'll have a picnic. How about that?"

I thought for a bit before I nodded. "When though? I am kinda well known, a bunch of projects could come my way any time soon." "Do you think youll be free Wednesday then?"

"Ill try to be. Just in case though, bring the stuff for the picnic. Ill bring some blankets." "I want you to wait in the alley next to the store sonyou wont be seen, alright?" I nodded. We got the time set and I payed for my stuff. He told me I didnt have to, but I did it anyways. I told him just because I was famous doesnt mean I didnt need to abide by laws.

"See you Wednesday, fucker." I heard him call out. I laughed. "See you Wednesday, dickbag." He laughed along with me. I left with a smile. God I cant wait until Wednesday.

-----------------

I waited for about an hour. Most people wouldnt, but I hoped too much for my own good. It was growing darker each minute, and I was starting to grow anxious.

"Hey babe. What are you doing out here?" I froze. I heard a deep chuckle. A dark figure darted out from the shadows of the alley. He was up close to me in no time. The blankets dropped from my hands as he pinned my arms above my head. His eyes was the only thing I saw, and I swear I thought I saw them before.

"K-Kryoz?" "The one and only babe." Tears fell from my eyes as I kneed him in the dick. "The hell is wrong with you? Killing innocent lives like that? I dont know what you have against people but it needs to stop. I dont expect you to change but god. Go fucking fix yourself!" I bent down to pick up the blankets I dropped when Kryoz grabbed me again.

"What- John?" The mask that covered him was removed, along with the little cap he wore to cover his hair. "Uh, hey there." I punched him. "Ow! The fuck was that for!"

I scoffed. "You obviously were gonna kill me! And to think, I was actually going to go out with you!" "W-wait Lukas! I was only scaring you!" "Yeah? Was saying you were Kryoz a part of you scaring me too?" He hesitated. "L-look I may be Kryoz but can you at least give me a chance? I really like you and-" "And scaring me was gonna make me like you? Making me think that I was going to die? Yeah, shows how much you fucking like me."

"I-Ill change! Just like you said! No more Kryoz, I swear." "Ill believe that when I see it."

----------------

Its been a month. No new death reports. No new investigations, no new anything. I never believed hed actually do it. Hes that willing for us?

God i cant believe I was doing this. I grabbed my keys, locking the door behind me. I made my way down to the same store I met Kryoz- or John. I lit a cigarette on the way, needing a reliever before I actually go and talk to him.

The store came in sight and I once again, jogged towards it. I dropped the cigarette, stepping on it before i walked in. I saw John with a vape pen im his mouth, blowing out the smoke.

He noticed me and fell backwards in the chair he was sitting in. "How the fuck do you do that John?" I laughed out. He stood up, a blush of embarrassment covered his face. His hair was more messy than the last time I saw it, dark circles under his eyes. "You look like shit."

"Thanks for pointing out the obvious dumbass." "Get some sleep then dickbag." We both laughed. He was still as pretty as ever, even after all that happened. "So, why are you here?"

I shrugged. "You did good, and I thought, maybe I could give you a second chance? Since youve proven you can stop." The smile on his face made my heart jump. "R-really? Cause fuck if I just stopped for nothing Id be heartbroken." "I wouldve made you stop, anyways." "Yeah probably."

--------------

guys

i almost made this go sad
you guys have had enough sad
so i do no sad
youre welcome
thanks again to MemeLadd23 for this suggestion

stay happy, and stay true to yourselves, love you babes, see yah next time