New School (Part 2)

theres a song part where i changed it up completely but still kept the tune dont hate me its short itsa christmas song and its calls Rockin Around the Christmas tree i hope you get it i spent a long tine trying to thing of new lyrics ;-;

Craig and ohm are mentioned in this chapter, if they make you uncomfortable please stay safe and skip it.
---------------------

lukas

"Alright now that its lunch and everyone is here, introductions! That one right there is David, or Nogla. He seems to have this creepy sixth sense about relationships. Or, what he wants them to be."

"Hey fuck off Kryoz! I happen to be good at my job! I knew Mini and Wildcat were gonna be together! Same as Vanoss and Del! Hell im getting vibes that you and Lukas will start dating soon!" John rolled his eyes and continued.

"The one next to him is Lui, but since we dont have a nickname for him yet we call him by whatever we feel like, for example. Squeaker!" "What do you want!" His voice changed dramatically. "Uh, your voice?" I questioned, but he laughed. "Its a talent I can do, dont worry about it."

"The one next to squeaker is Jon, or Delirious. Dont ask why its Delirious, just dont." "Hi there Lukas. Nice to meet you. This handsome specimen right next to me is my boyfriend Evan! Or Vanoss if you prefer." Jon draped his arm over Evans shoulders, kissing his cheek. The blush on Evans face was prominent as he waved shyly. I waved back, letting John continue.

"Over here we have Brock, or Moo. Hes basically the mom of this whole group, no joke. Brian whos next to him, or Terroriser, is the dad because hes dating momma Moo. Hes not a very good father but we love him anyways." "Thank you, but fuck you." Came Brians response. John continued. He listed off the names of Marcel (Basically), Scotty (fourzero), Craig (Mini), Tyler (Wildcat), Ryan (Ohm), and Luke (Cartoonz). (im sorry if that messed you up i didnt know how to continue it since i got lazy and it was repetative.)

"Nice to meet you all. I was really scared, since moving from Canada so suddenly-" "Youre from Canada?" Came the question I was expecting. "Yes, Im from Canada. Kinda unsuspecting." "Glad to know Im not alone in the teasing anymore." "Trust me. Johns already done a lot of teasing in our last classes." I stopped and blushed. "That came out really wrong didnt it." "Yup." Came the chorus of replies. I looked towards to John to see a blush on his face, yet a smirk resided on him as he looked towards me.

We talked all through lunch, saying our goodbyes until later on. "Ready for geography? Oh fuck what day is it?" "Uhm, Tuesday?"

He groaned and face palmed. I laughed, before asking whats so bad. "Coach Hughes has us do a mini project every Tuesday. Its small, but definately needs a lot of work to do. Its always due next Tuesday though, since he understands our laziness. Its on us though if we dont finish it."

I nodded and walked with him towards the classroom. It seems we only have this class together without the others. The bell soon rang and everyone jumped into their seats. Coach Hughes walked in and greeted everyone, getting an immediate response back.

"Alright class, do you know what today is?" A chorus of groans from every student rang out from the class. "Oh you'll be fine, just get it done and get your grade unless you want to be stuck here for longer." He had someone pass out the paper for him, then called me up.

"Lukas Reed? Seems youre new here. If you want to pass up on this project for today you are allowed to. I dont know how far Canada taught you, so-" "Oh I can do it. Ive read about it before, besides, my moms gonna want me to do all that I can." "Alright. You can choose partners if youd like, and I expect it due on Tuesday. Have a good day!" I thanked him, wishing him a good day as well and walked back to my seat.