New School (Part 1)

future rizz, this chapter has Craig in it (towards the end), if he makes you uncomfortable please skip this chapter, while I don't want to take down fics please stay safe and skip past it.

lukas

"Luka, honey its not that bad."

"It kinda is when im coming in the middle of the school year, having no friends at all, and the friends I have back at home not even wanting to talk to me anymore!" "Lukas Reed you will not raise your voice at me. You will find friends here who will accept you, you will be okay. Now hurry and wash up, youre starting school tomorrow. You want me to drive you there?"

I shook my head and bounded up the steps to my room. I dont understand why we had to move, well, I do, but we couldve at least stayed in Canada. But no, we had to move across the fucking country.

"Luka!" I turned to see my little sister Lily, already in her footed pajamas. She held her plush bear in her hands as she signalled me to pick her up. I smiled and picked ger up, walking towards her room. "Yes gumdrop?" "Read me a bed time story! But do the one that you change up, I like hearing those kinds."

My smile widened as I walked into the room where she was staying, placing her down under her blankets. I looked around before I grabbed the book I was looking for.

"The Prince and the Knight. A Lukas Reed turnaround story." (im sorry if that made no sense i just didnt know how like, execute it properly)

"Once upon a time, there was a handsome prince named...who should I name it this time?" "You should name him Lukas!" I laughed and nodded my head. "You see, Prince Lukas was all alone. He had no one to share his home with. His parents tried hard to find him a girl, but sadly, they werent of his interests."

"One day, while walking through his big garden, he saw someone. What did he look like gumdrop?"

She held her hand to her chin, before answering. "Hes taller than you, hes a bit chubby but its really cute. He had long hair that looks really really blond, like how momma did her hair that one time." "Bleached hair?" She nodded. "Oh, and he has a mole, right above his lip right here." She pointed to the upper right of her lip.

"Your imagination is wild today, what gives?" She giggled. "I dont know! Continue the story Luka!" I smiled and continued.

"Excuse me!" Prince Lukas yelled to the knight. "Who might you be? Ive never seen you in our royal guard before!"

"The knight turned around, and Prince Lukas saw he was a rival! But that didnt stop him from getting closer. He was curious, and he knew better. But this knight, god did he look beautiful!"

"Whats his name?" "John. His name is John." She said sleepily. Lukas continued. "Hello Prince Lukas. I am John, a knight of the land Turokley. I was supposed to kidnap you, but it seems your beauty captured my heart! And for that, I bow down to you!" John said. "Hello John, I seem to be captivated by you as well!"

"Run away with me then Prince! I know its oh so sudden, but we wont be able to be together if we keep our love a secret!" "But I cannot leave my home! I am to have a wife soon to rule my kingdom with me!" "Do you want marriage to someone you dont know? To someone from all across the world?"

"You are no better, Knight. I just met you, and as captivating as you look, I will not leave until I know the man behind the amour!"

Lukas looked down to see his sister asleep. He smiled and closed to book. They'll continue it tomorrow night, he knew that. Lukas placed the book down, tucking her in and making sure her stuffed bear was next to her. "Goodnight gumdrop, sweet dreams." I kissed her forehead, looking back one more time before turning out the lights.