Soulmates

woopdie doo guess whats not a corpse bride chapter? this one right here cause fuck me anyways

---------------

lukas

Having a soulmate is a good thing. Having a wrong one is definately not. It basically means youve lied. Youve lied to yourself, your partner,  and to friends and family. My best friend John, he didnt get so lucky.

Here, in my home, I held a sobbing John. His supposed to be soulmate did him wrong so many times, and placed the blame on him. But, its happened before. This same situation has happened before. John just refuses to get rid of him.

"John please. Kameron isnt good for you. Hes not, good for John." John shook his head, but i expected it. "I-I know hes bad, Lukas. But I cant risk it, not in a world where everyone will beat you down because your soulmate was wrong." I sighed. "Im doing something about it as soon as he lands a finger on you, John. Come here every time he hurts you, but if i see something else along with those tears on your skin, Im doing something about it. My best friend will not succumb to trash people who hurt others for fun."

I held him tightly as I spoke. My heart twisted in my chest as my eyes started to fill with tears. I wanted to take him away, I want to keep him safe from the monster hes with.

After an hour or two, John had to leave. I reluctantly let him. He had to be back before Kam, I knew this. It still hurt to see him go. Even if I would never be his soulmate, he still seemed to be mine. My body always seemed to pull towards him, always wanting to hold him in my arms and never let go. But, that wasnt reality, and reality itself sucks dick.

-------------

John hasnt showed up in a month. Ive texted, Ive called, ive done everything I could. I didnt know where he lived, which was bad because i couldnt go check on him. My heart twisted with pain, my body curling up. My whole body hurt like crazy, sometimes it gotten to the point where I just could not move.

I had a feeling it was because of the soulmate, but John cant be hurt, he shouldnt be. I heard knocks on my door and ive never ran so fast to open my door. I was expecting John, but who stood there made me want to cry. It was a paramedic, an ambulance right behind them.

"Do you know a Johnathan Kyle?" I nodded, tears falling freely. "He suffered a blow to his head, major bruises and cuts over his body, he called us, but wouldnt tell us anything. He had us come here, against all protocall. It seems he wants you, do you want to come?"

I moved fast, shoes, keys and phone all in hand as I bolted out my door. "John!" I climbed in the back, seeing Johns disheveled clothes ripped open as the paramedics worked on him. The van started moving. I held his hand, tears falling faster. John removed the mask on his face. "He- He found out Luka. I-Im sorry I didnt-"

"Johnathan. What the hell do you have to be sorry for? You did absolutely nothing wrong. Youre gonna be okay. Im here." I held his hand tighter, watching as he smiled and placed the mask over his face again.

He fell asleep, and I made sure to keep watch over him at all times until the van stopped. They pulled him out rushing him into the building with me in tow. "Sir, this is a restricted area. We will call for you when we get him stable. Go to the waiting room please." The same paramedic told me this, taking me to sit on one of the chairs.

I could feel the numbness, i could feel everything theyre doing to him.  I held my head as I cried. Im so in love and I cant do anything about it. I couldnt save John. He wouldnt have been here if i didnt do anything sooner.

"Im sorry, Knight."

--------------

whats up with me and sad shit like someone stop me
sorry its short btw
i just had that realization of re reading my atuff that my writing SUCKS but thanks for sticking with me

you know the new school series and how i said i forgot somethin? well i remembered lol
i hate using emojis in stories, theyre so much of a pain like if you like them then props to you, i just dont like them that much

stay happy, and stay true to yourselves, love you babes, see yah next time