Alphas and Omegas but with a twist(Part 3)

o shit im a bad person
very very bad person and i apologize for not getting theae out sooner
thabk you MemeLadd23 for this, but i do plan on leaving this here as the last chapter
enjoy babes

----------------

john

Who knew the first week of being here would turn out like this? Jaren starting his heat,  and us becoming a relationship right after; it was a pretty damn amazing week thats for sure.

We had about a month left of our vacation and it was honestly the best time Ive ever had.

We were all laying down on the couch, some on the floor and different chairs around the room. Jaren was right next to me, cuddled under my arm talking with Lui.

Evan came up to me, a wide smile on his face. "So, how was your week with him?" I blushed. I had forgot that we were in a summer home, and literally everyone could hear us.

"Hey, look Im sorry dude, for like ruining your experience on the first week." "Its all good, wouldnt want you being ignored or something like me, which i totally didnt deserve!" He had shouted the last part, and Jon who miraculously knew what he was talking about shouted back.

"You totally fucking deserved it! Be smart next time!" "I was smart literally two months ago!" "Shut the fuck up Evan!" We had laughed, and Evan left to go find him and cuddle him, since he knew he needed to.

I smiled, and looked around the room. Ryan and Luke were both sitting on a couch together, talking and laughing with each other, focused on themselves and eachother. Brock and Brian were the same. Marcel and Scotty were probably down at the beach and Tyler and Craig were up in their room. David and Lui sat down here as well, talking and laughing with everyone

Life was good.

I held on tighter to my Omega, leaning my head down on his. He was mine now. Finally mine.

"Hey John? Wanna get out of here and explore the wilderness?" I smiled, standing up and grabbing his hand. "You know it."

------------------

"Why the fuck is it so hot! Jesus i feel like im getting bit up by so many mosquitos." "Why the fuck did you suggest we come out here then!"

Jaren huffed. "I dont know! Bonding moments? Cliche moments? Whatever the hell relationships do when theyre alone?"

I rolled my eyes, but my heart thudded with love. He wanted bonding moments? Ill give them to him.

"H-Hey whoah John put me down!" "Nope, you said you wanted bondning moments, so Im gonna give em to yah!"

I started walking, knowing exactly where i was going.

"John, dont you dare throw me in that fucking creek we found when we went hiking.

"Oh so you remember this too, hm?"

"John-!" I laughed as he struggled, trying desperately to get out of my grip. I noticed the creek and moved towards it faster.

"W-wait John put me down! Something wrong!"

I was quick to put him down. Did i already fuck up? "Jaren I-Im sorry did I-" "Shh." He was on alert, whuch got me to put my guard up and look around.

And thats when i heard it. A small sound, a whine in fact. Jaren was off to find it, like an instinct.

He searched, getting more upset when he couldnt find the thing that made noise. "Hey Jay, maybe we should-" Jaren gasped, and I was quick to look over his shoulder.

"Is that a puppy?"

-------------------

"I dont know, I just had this instict. I felt as if something needed me, and I was definately going to find it. And now im taking care of it." The puppy was fed some spare chicken that we had while everyone gathered around it.

"Thats called a mothers instinct. Omegas get that, they sense something is wrong with young and they care for it immediately." Jaren checked the puppys gender, seeing it as a girl. She was curled up in Jarens arms, watching everyone. It was like she was in a daze.

"Were gonna have to go to the vet to get her checked on, you know that right?" I nodded, but started to pet the little pup. She was cute I'll admit that.

"Tomorrow though, todays been eventful and Im beat. And really hot." "Yeah you are." I smirked and winked and Jaren, only to recieve a slap on my arm and a giggle. "You arent getting anything tonight you know that right?" "Oh shit John what did you do?"

I whined, ignoring Craigs question. "Is the pup gonna replace me now?" "No! Well for the time being." "Oh wow, big meany head!" I huffed and pouted as I followed Jaren into our room. He placed the pup on the bed, petting her until she fell asleep. Something was off about her though.

Jaren smiled, taking my hand and brung me into the bathroom. "I dont wanna fuck in here, besides ai think we've scarred our friends enough." I laughed, taking Jaren in my arms to hold him.

"I love you. So much." I felt him smile. "I love you too John." We stood there, basking in each others presence until he felt the mothers instinct again, only this time, much stronger.

He rushed out of the bathroom only to give a shout. I rushed out, ready to protect Jaren only to realize it wasnt a threat, but a little girl in place of the pup.

"Hello." She said tiredly. "That chicken you gave me was good, d'you have anymore of it?" She could speak easily, a little accent to it as well.

She had heterochromatic eyes, one blue and one a maroon colour. Her hair was literally white, but her fur wasnt. What happened to her?

Jaren took a few steps close, ans i qas close behind in case something happened.

She looked at him, a wide smile on her face. "Thank you for taking me in. I was really hungry and thirsty." Jaren reached out to her, and she gladly let him touch her hair. "Who left you out there? Whats your name? How long were you out there?"

Her stomach growled and Jaren stood up quickly. "Lets get you some food first, then we'll talk more okay?" She lit up at the sound of food and rushed down quickly. "Wait hold up!" Once we got down i could see the guys all staring at her with curiosity.

"Hello."

"Hi." Came the chorus of responses from the guys. "Where did you come from, little one?" Ryan bent down close to her, and she point back at us.

He looked at us for an explanation and Jaren held up a finger as to tell them to wait. Ryan looked at me. "Just do what he says for now."

Lui was told to put on cartoons while she ate ceral in the living room.

"So, care to explain why theres a child here?" "You know the pup that we found? Thats her." "Do you know anything about her?" "Not exactly, she was hungry and I wanted to get her fed before anything else." "Youre such a mom." "Shut up Brian."

"You know this means you have to take care of her, right?" Jaren and I looked at each other, then at the guys.

"You guys okay with one more person staying here?"

-------------------
o shit dawg
heres a chapter
for u
last chapter of this series though

thanks for joining, fuck this took a while to get out but i was writing before school
thank u for suggestion!

thanks for joining, love you babes