New School (Part 3)

should i do a story based on pitch perfect?
ive had the idea in my head but like idk where or how to start it and not be bored with it
mention of violence and a panic attack happens

future rizz, this chapter has Craig in it, if he makes you uncomfortable please skip this chapter, while I don't want to take down fics please stay safe and skip past it.

----------------

lukas

I could not stop thinking about him. I could not stop thinking about laying in the bed with him. He was so comfortable it was unreal.

He had to leave after dinner. I didnt really want him to, but I knew he had to. I helped my mom with the dishes afterwards, which let Lily to watch a few extra minutes of tv time.

"Come on Lily! Bath time!" I yelled out after I dried my hands. I was beyond tired, and I knew my mom could tell as well. "Hon i got her, youve been a big help with the move and you first day of school, which I know can be tiring. Go head up to bed." "But what about her bed time story? She'd want me to continue that." "Ill figure something out with her." "Okay, thank you momma, love you." "Love you too." She walked out into the living room to pick Lily up. "Goodnight Gumdrop. I loooove you!" I took her out of my mothers arms and twirled her. She giggled. "Night night Luka! I loooove you too!" I kissed her cheek and handed her back, walking up the stairs until i entered my room. My phone vibrated.

kyroz💨: hey

kyroz💨: lukaaa

kyroz💨: my prince come to me

kyroz💨: babe...how could this happen to me? i made my mistakes, no where to run, the night goes on as im fading away...

Prince Lukas: damb spam much?

kyroz💨: yes bitch im lonely

Prince Lukas: you know i was supposed to sleep

kyroz💨: oh shit sorry man :/ you can sleep

Prince Lukas: nah im more interested in what you gotta say

kyroz💨: you lie

Prince Lukas: nope

kyroz💨: i feel so loved :-D

I laughed. God this man makes me happy.

Prince Lukas: sooooo

kyroz💨: ?

Prince Lukas: whatcha wanna talk about?

kyroz💨: idk, do you play video games?

Prince Lukas: yep. all the time when i have the spare time

kyroz💨: coooool. what games do you play?

We talked basically all night. Thank god we had so much in common. I think I accidentally fell asleep on him, because when I woke up i found a lot of texts from him.

kyroz💨: yeah yeah sure

kyroz💨: smiiiiiiitttyyyyyy

kyroz💨: whats takin so long?

kyroz💨: are you okay babe?

kyroz💨: god im such a worry wort assuming youre possibly dead when they dont respond isnt that fun so im going to assume you fell asleep