New School (Part 4 Finale)

lets hope this is the last and final chapter to this series
ill try to end it off good for you guys
love ya babes, thank you for taking time out of your day to read my stories, it means so much to me and I just, i cant thank you guys enough. alright enough with the sappy shit ik u guys dont read these lol, so enjoy!
edit while im writing this: so um..this turned a very fucking dark turn, so uhm, warnings EVERYWHERE

-----------------

lukas

3 months later

"Luka! Johns here!" "Lily! What have I told you about opening the door!" I heard my mother yell.

I laughed and bounded down the stairs. I saw John holding Lily in his arms as my mom walked out of the kitchen to scold her. "Youre really really tall Johnny. Like, way taller than Luka!"

"Hey! Im not that short gumdrop!" "Hon. Dont lie to yourself." I gaped at my mom. John laughed. "Nice one momma Smit!" "Dont encourage her John! C'mon." I kissed Lilys head and made my way to my room. I ignored my mom, which caused her and John to snicker.

"You dont deserve to be in my room!" I stood in front of him in my door way. He just eyed me, before shrugging and lifting me up. "John! Put me down!" I yelled out, but he just laughed. I laugh along too, seeing as the situation was pretty funny.

He layed me down on my bed and layed on top of me. My heart beat faster and I hoped to god that he couldnt hear this. Its amazing how we arent dating yet, but I was way too scared to make a move. Im sure we both knew we liked eachother though, just waiting to see whod make the first move.

I let my fingers run through his hair as his hand held my other. I loved when we did this, and I knew John did too. Fuck I love this man.

Lily barged in, although I wasnt mad, I just enjoyed having some time alone with John. "Lukaa! Im boreed!" "Lily come back down here and leave those boys alone!" "Its alright momma! Ill send her down later!"

"So whatcha wanna do Gumdrop?" I asked as I sat up. I heard John whine but i just ruffled his hair. I motioned for her to come sit on the bed with us. She climbed up and shrugged her shoulders. "I was bored so I came up to you cause you and John arent boring." "See! That settles the argument we had a month ago!" John yelled out. "John seriously? You rememeber an argument from a month ago but you cant even remember what youre gonna say at times?" "Hey I just get easily distracted thats all!" "Oh please-" "You guys are a funny couple!"

I blushed, and I noticed John did too. "O-Oh gumdrop we-we arent dating." "You arent? Momma says you are. If you arent then you guys act like it a lot. Imma go tell momma!" "W-wait Lily we are, we just dont like our secret out. So can you keep it quiet for us?" She nodded. "Its our little secret okay? Pinky promise?" With a look of determination, she held out her pinky and shook it with John. "Now Luka and I need to talk for a while. Can you give us some time to talk?"

She nodded and walked out, closing the door behind her. I let out a breath I didnt know I was holding in and looked at John. "So we are dating now?" John blushed and looked away.

"I-I mean, I just- do you want to?" "Nice way of asking me out bitch." "Hey fuck you. You made it difficult to ask correctly." I laughed and layed down, motioning him to lay back down. He resumed his spot on me, his hand finding mine while my other went back to his hair.

"Thank you for moving here. God I cant even think back to when I didnt even know you." I smiled and kissed his forehead."Same about you, babe."

He smiled. Finally, this beautiful piece of artwork is mine. I heard is breathing slow down and his grip on my hand loosen a bit. He fell asleep, how cute. My phone vibrated on my dresser and I winced at how loud it was. I looked down, hoping it didnt wake John.