Dance Dance Revolution (Part 2)

maybe ill eb able to catch up 😱
fuck i hate emojis whyd i do that
oh well
yeah i drew that, i didnt really think of basing the drawing of the chapter but now it happened
idk why its sideways and im too lazy to fix it so
hope you enjoy babes
also the song there is just a little dance they do to get rid of jitters, it like in front of all thwir frie ds and stuff so same as last time, if you see this '--' it starts

future rizz, this chapter has Craig in it, if he makes you uncomfortable please skip this chapter, while I don't want to take down fics please stay safe and skip past it.
-----------------

jaren

It was the day before our first recital. Now i normally dont get nervous because im normally a soloist. Any mistake is easily fixed with a better move or twirl.

But now that i have a partner, my mistakes can be noticible because it could affect the person youre dancing with.

I sighed, letting the dance run over in my mind, going over each step sequence and twirl as to not forget anything.

This past week with John though has been tiring though.

Everythings been tiring to be honest, but thats the way of a dancer.

"Hey Jay! Welcome back!" "I was just here yesterday, Toby." "I know! You have a 10 minute warm up before practice starts!" I nodded in approval, setting my stuff down as I started to stretch.

About 5 minutes after me, John stumbled in, and piece of toast in his mouth as he panted like a dog.

"You know for a dancer you seem really out of shape." He shouted out a muffled reply, quickly eating the toast and getting ready for practice.

"Alright i called up a few of my frienda, Jay you said you had some that had the time to come down?" I nodded, reaching down to my legs to stretch myself more.

"Good. John what about you?" John shrugged. "I asked them and they said theyd try. Not promising anything though." Toby nodded. "3 minutes boys. Once you hear music play then start up!"

Time for practice.

---------------------

"Craig, Tyler! So good to see you again! Come sit!" I happily shouted, hugging them as i took them to their seats. A few other friends of mine came down as well, them being Brian, Brock, Evan, David and Ryan.

"Finally nice to see you too! Cant wait for the performace! Youre gonna kill it!" The Brit spoke out, wide smile on his face as he took Tylers hand in his. Tyler gave a nod, small smile on his face.

"Can i get the dancers up and to the back please? Both dancers to the back of the studio." Tobys voice rang out from the mic we had and I was quick to move.

I noticed John coming from his group of friends as well. His face held a smile, although small it was genuine.

"Ladies first." He gave a smirk as he opened the door for me. I rolled my eyes and scoffed, walking in quickly towards the awaiting director.

"Alright you guys know that tonight is a breather for tomorrows performace. So relax, enjoy yourselves. Tomorrow is the big deal so let yourselves flow. It will be okay." Toby gathered John and I in his arms and i couldnt help a laugh. "I love you guys so much." "We love you too Toby.  Now, dont we need to get ready?" John muttered out, wheezing as Toby hugged a little too tight.

That made him drop us, muttering curses towards himsrlf as he shooed us out and towards the stage.

I watched as all eyes fell on me, and that nervousness kicked in. I ignored it, this was normal, Ive felt it many times before.