Touch-Starved

not smutty, just a boy desperately needing to feel someones hands on his body...no big deal?

-----------------

Lukas stretched, yet that only seemed to make it worse. Its been about a month since he had broken up with his ex and he was desperately needing a hug, or a cuddle, or just someone holding his waist. Just something.

Its never been this bad, yet he still stuck there, willing the urge to ask someone for help away. He knew it was weird, yet he still craved for someones touch. He craved to feel hands along his waist, squeezing his skin, rubbing his arms and legs, holding him close.

He craved that for so long yet did nothing about it. A knock startled him from his thoughts. He walked up, opened the door to see his expected guest arrive. "Johnny! Glad to see you could make it safely! How was the flight?" "The turbulance is a bitch, but its finally nice to see people apologize when they bump into me on accident."John laughed at his joke. "Eh not all Canadians are nice bitch. I mean after all I am your friend." John looked at Lukas, his face held shock yet his eyes showed playfulness.

"C'mere and give me a hug bitch. I miss your sorry Canadian ass." Lukas gladly went into the hug. His skin burned when their bodies connected and he couldnt help the sigh that came out of his mouth. Yet it still didnt feel enough to him.

They released despite Lukas' resentment, yet he didnt let that show either. It felt nice to hug him. "Lets go put your bags up so you can come chill with me on the couch." "Take me to dinner first Luka damn." Lukas blushed at the nickname, already used to his dirty remarks.

Lukas showed John around his home, placing Johns bag in the guest bedroom. "You want me to make dinner? I can make spagetti if you'd like." "Definately home cooking. God i havent had spegetti in a long time." "Well you can help me then bitch I aint working for free."

"Is that so?"

"Damn right it is. Now come on, get the spagetti and sauce out from the pantry will you?" "How about," John grabbed Lukas' wrist, spun him and held his arms close around his waist. Lukas shivered. That felt really good. "Now." John pecked Lukas' cheek and let go of him, doing as he was told  Not only was his heart pounding and the urge to be touched even stronger, John kissed his cheek. Fuck John what are you doing to him.

They soon got to work on dinner, letting the water in the pot boil, pouring the spagetti in the water to cook, along with making the sauce. Soon enough, dinner was done after some playful bickering and laughs, and it was time to eat.

"Fuck Lukas thank you." "Who touch a my SPAGETT!" "I was trying to be nice but now you ruined it." "Hey you know you love me referring to memes." "But really? Right in front of my spagetti?" "How dare you. Hypocrite. That was fuckin funny though."

They both laughed at the late meme and continued their dinner. Soon they finished and put the food away, claiming to do the dishes tomorrow.

"So, what do you want to do now Luka?" "Fortnite?" "You know me so fucking well." Lukas set up their game, letting it load and watched as the lobby loaded in. "Tilted Towers?" "Fuck that. Lets go Salty." They played their game, shouts of anger and joy when they won or lost a game. Lukas checked the time.

"Shit dude. Its already 12. Wanna watch a movie?" "Yeah, my fingers are starting to hurt." "Whatcha wanna watch?" "Whatevers on. I dont really care." Lukas rolled his eyes and loaded up Netflix, flicking through movie after movie until he came up on a scary movie. Maybe, he could be touched indirectly? Worth a shot.

"Alright im gonna go get some blankets Ill be right back." John nodded and Lukas walked towards the closet in his hallway. He grabbed a couple and held them close to his chest, as if that would help his situation. "Hurry up its cold!" "Yeah yeah you fuckin rasist!" "Eh fuck you!" Lukas laughed and laid a blanket over John, plopping down on the couch next him and cuddling into his own blanket.

The movie immediately had a jumpscare, which scared the both of them. They laughed it off and continued the movie, Lukas slowly getting closer to John within each waking moment.

"Jesus fucking christ!" Lukas yelled out at a particular jumpscare and buried his head into Johns chest. He felt an arm wrap around him amd he shivered, suddenly taking focus on that. God that felt good. "John." Lukas whined. This was where he was in 'Fuck it' mode.

Lukas removed Johns blanket and moved to sit on top of him. Johns face grew red as he looked up at Lukas.

"Okay look. You know I broke up with my ex a month ago and since then Ive been so fucking touch starved. So touch me. Hug me, hold me, whatever just please."

"Fuck Lukas I wouldve hours ago." John said, raising his hands to tug off Lukas' shirt. He moved his hands along the shivering boys body, get a few huffs of content. John felt along Lukas' torso, leaving small kisses and licks along it getting a whine from the reciever. Lukas needed this so bad. He held onto Johns hair when he felt a lick against his left nipple. A small groan left his lips as he grounded his hips into Johns, wanting more.

"Fucking hell Lukas, you sure do know how to make a guy horny, whether you are wanting to be touched or not." John squeezed Lukas' thigh, shorts lifting up to reveal more of the pasty, beautiful skin. "Im making you mine." And then he kissed the writhing boy, letting himself get carried away into the man that sat on his lap.

Thank god he came over.

-----------------

welllll FUCK

its not vanilla but like hes touch starved course hes gonna wanna get FUCKED
but i aint gon write it cause this is alreafy a thiusand worsds and i have to go back and edit this shit like damb
hope you enjoyed