Ghost Friend (Part 2)

took a bit but ik how i want this one to go
thank you Safire1246 for suggesting i do this

---------------

jaren

"God i miss food. You know how hard it is watching you eat that steak?" I rolled my eyes. "Then stop watching me." "But I can still smell it! Fuck if I wasnt dead Id steal that shit in a heartbeat." "If you werent dead Id kill you before you could ever come near my food."

John scoffed and faded from my view. "Bitch." "I heard that. Now go restore your energy or something."

Its been about a year since ive moved in and let me tell you, its been a wild ride. Every second of the day Johns around me. I dont mind but sometimes a man needs space, but im just too nice to tell him to go a way for a bit.

I sat and ate in silence, my eyes falling closed every few minutes. Finishing my plate, I put it in the sink, telling myself that id do it tomorrow morning. Walking up the stairs and into my room, i could feel the cold presense of John.

"Damn dude, couldnt you have just waited outside? My fucking rooms like Canada, jeez." I could basically feel the eye roll. "You'll survive. A little cold never hurt anybody." "Well its gonna hurt me cause im freezing. Dont look im gonna change." "I know I know, im turning."

Until I felt like there were no eyes on me, i turned towards my dresser and took out some sweatpants and a tank top.

Dropping them on the bed, I started to undress myself.

"I thought I told you to turn around." "Youre hot though." I blushed amd turned to see Johns figure walk up to me. "Like extremely hot. Id fuck you if I could." My face grew deeper as I backed up. "D-dude what the fuck are you doing?"

"I honestly dont know. Let me just-" John placed a cold hand on my chest and closed his eyes. "Can you just-please let me do this once? Relax, please?" I dont know why, but the look in Johns pale eyes calmed me down. My breathing slowed and I watched as the smile on Johns face grew. Then he fell into me.

john & jaren

"John! What did you-" "I possessed you." "What the fuck?" Our stomach growled, groaning at the sensation of hunger. We stood from the ground, wobbling as we took a step forward. "J-John I dont- I dont like this." Jaren breathed out. "Please Jay, let me do this? I know its weird, jts weird for me too. We dont have to do this ever again afterwards okay?" Jarens body nodded.

Walking down the stairs was tough, but we managed to get down without tumbling. It was like Jaren was put on autopilot, but with a ghost at the helm instead.

They opened the fride, taking out a container of mac and cheese and put it in the microwave. "Microwaved mac and cheese sucks, John." "Well i dont trust ourselves to cook like this. Got any better ideas?" Jaren stayed quiet, hearing the beep go off and arms reaching to grab it.

With a fork, they sat down in the seat where Jaren last sat. With the fork in hand, they ate. Jaren felt tears fall down his face. With his other hand, he stopped the fork feeding him and swallowed the food down his throat.

"Are you crying, John?" An overwhelming sadness overcame him as more tears fell. "I-I missed that- i miss being alive. Why did I have to die. Who fucking killed me!" Rage coursed through his body and John spoke. "John- John calm down. Its okay, Ill-Ill find your killer. Ill find him and maybe you'll be able to rest."

"But thats just it. I dont want to leave you. I want to know who did it, but youre basically my best fucking friend. I cant do that." More tears fell as John cried. "Come on, I think we need to sleep. more importantly, you." They nodded their head and stood on shakey legs.

Walking slowly, they made their way upstairs. Jarens body shook, mainky because of the silent tears that fell because of Johns crying. Jaren took control and rubbed his arms, not knowing if it was soothing the ghost within him. The tears stopped,which caused him to smile a bit.

Walking in his room, they closed the door behind them and climbed into Jarens bed. " Youre okay, John. Im here. Im always here." "Th-thank you, Jaren." Their eyes closed, but Jaren swore his heartbeat grew faster when John said his name.

-------------

i honestly dont knownif im gomna do another part to this im sorry its short too

i might but i havr no idea if i will or not but i do hopebyou enjoyed babes

stay happy, and stay true to yourselves, love you babes, see yah next time