Show Time

hehehe......yeet
smut warning, dont like dont read
horny boys wanting to do the dirty
question: who do you guys see more of as a top? Lukas of John?
-------------------

john

"Why are you taking me here, Cam? I dont know how I let you talk me into this." I looked up at the bright neon colors showing the name of the club in front of me. "C'mon John! You need a distraction and Ill gladly help you with that! Now follow me to possibly find a new boyfriend!"

I followed him into the club, only reason so was that he was my ride. The music that was heard outside was louder, the smell of alcohol made my head swim. I shook it off and followed Cam towards a booth that sat close to the stage. We sat and talked until someone walked onto the stage before us.

"Ladies and gents! We have a couple shows on for tonight! The last one though, we are going to need a couple of volunteers for it!"

Cam looked towards me. "You should do it John! Go for it!" "Uh uh, no way, not gonna happen."

"We need one more person! C'mon dont be shy!" Cam shot up. "This man right here would like to join you!" He pointed to me. I started to shake my head but the announcer beat me before i could disagree. "Great! Thank you! Alright Ill stop holding your time, enjoy the show!"

Cam sat down. "Ive never hated you more than i do right now." He just laughed. "You thank me later dude. Look the shows starting!" I didnt care though. I was too focused on myself until I heard the announcer once more. Fuck its been that long?

"Alright! I hope you enjoyed that but can I get my contestants up on the stage please?" I groaned andnpushed down my fears. "You owe me for this Cam." He just smiled and pushed me towards the stage. I made my way up the steps, standing next to the others.

"Alright can I please get our lovely dancers out here with their chairs?" Oh fuck. Cam so owes me for this. Each one walked out with a chair, spreading out in a line on each side of the stage. One of the dancers caught my eye though. He was curvy, thats for sure, but still looked masculine enough to pass as a guy. He had tight shorts that showed everything basically, fishnet stockings on with converses. He had a crop on with the words 'Fuck me' on it as well as a little scarf around his neck, along with a choker. His hair was white and he had these 3D glasses on that suited him perfectly. God was this man pretty to look at.

He seemed to catch my eye and I had to look away, seeing as his eyes could possibly burn holes into me. My blush from embarrassment didnt fade as we were assigned seats, and lucky me I got the guy I was pining over. While walking to the seat, I notice him wall towards the announcer, whisper something in his ear and walk back.

"Now let the show begin!" The announcer said and walked out. Music started playing but i could barely pay any attention to it as I watched the small yet toned body circle around me. He put his legs over my lap and started to dance a bit, grabbing the scarf around his neck and wrapping it around mine. He pulled me close, lip syncing to the music, smiling a bit.

"Whats your name cutie?" "J-John."

"Well John, mines Lukas, how about I take you home tonight? Id like to see you like this, but a bit more nude y'know?" My face grew a deeper shade of red. "Yeet."

My heart stopped. Curse my memeing self. He stopped his movements for a tiny bit before continuing his dance, grabbing my hands and putting them behind my back and tieing them behind my back. He giggled. Fuck that was cute. "A fellow memer. Glad to see the guy im hooking up with likes them too." I nodded and tried to keep the blush on my face down low, but it wouldnt work. I have to say though, the movements of his body really made me want to take him then and there.