Too Much Vape

bare with me babes im probably rusty af
thank you WeirdPansexualPerson for our first suggestion back into this!
lets do this shit

------------------

john

Stress is a bitch. Love is a bitch. Life is a fucking bitch.

Ive probably hit my juul way too many times to count, but i couldnt care less. Ive already missed at least 3 days worth of uploads, if i miss another then im sure people are just going to question everything, which that in itself is very annoying.

I clicked away on my mouse and keyboard, trying to edit as fast as i could with it being 10 minutes until my discord rang out.

"Hey John! You busy?"

My heart sped up, but i continued to click away. "Yeah i kinda am. Trying to edit a video thats taling way to fucking long." I took a hit, immediately coughing afterwards. That burned in a whole other way and it was not pleasant.

"Yo you good dude?" "Im fine," I choked out, grabbing my water bottle from the desk and taking a gulp from it. "Just choked on some smoke thats all."

"How many hits do you take?" "I dont know, probably from 6 this morning to now, which is- 5:24. Damn I need to change my-" "Youve been vaping for 11 fucking hours? Do you know how bad that can be?"

I rolled my eyes. "Obviously. I shouldnt even do it in the first place but hey, thats were stress gets you."

There was silence before Jaren spoke out. "I gotta go pack a bag, Ill talk to you soon dude." "Where are you-" He ended the call before I could finish. "Dick." I inhaled the smoke, coughing up again as it burned worse than before. "Yeah, lets just take a small break. I need to change the coils anyway."

--------------

I was so close. Nearly fucking finished with the last of the video before i heard a knock on my door.

I groaned."Who the hell shows up at 2 in the fucking morning." I sighed, walking up to the door and swung it open. I nearly coughed up the smoke I inhaled.

"J-Jay? What the fuck are you doing here?" "What? I cant come see my best friend? Besides I wanted to come help. Its not that bad."

Uh yeah it kinda is when i probably wont be able to control what I do around you, considering the feelings that are blooming in my chest.

I shrugged, taking a small puff from the vape in my hands before walking back into my room.

"Well I need to finish before 10 today, so do whatever I guess."

We sat in silence, only the sounds of the clicking of my keyboard and the juul as I inhale.

"Alright I cant fucking stand this anymore." Jay sat up quickly, taking the vape out put of my hands and setting it down gently, probably didnt want to break it which i was thankful for.

He bent down, placing his lips against mine. Fuck were they soft. They moved against mine, and I was quick to kiss back. This weight that has been on my shoulders since i met Jaren has been lifted, nicotine could never make me feel this way.

Jaren pulled away slowly, as much as I didnt want him to.

"I-Im sorry. I just got so frustrated that you vaping, even though i know its because of stress. Its just not good for you to be doing that so much, especially in one day. Look what im trying to say is that I really fucking care about you, and like, I really like you a lot. Let me be your nicotine."

I smiled brightly. "Just fucking kiss me you goofball." The video can wait for at least another hour or two.

---------------
apologies if ita bad (and short)
but i tried
thanks again babe, I really appreciate the suggestion
am open to suggestions so write in comments or PM if youd like
there is also one that was suggested before i left so I will get to you dont worry!!

love you babes, thanks for joining