bands and shit 2

Oh look part 2 lel
What the hell am i gonna do with second part no idea
I think i was supposed to do more second and third parts for other stories as well oops

Thank you uwuzucc for the suggestionn

----------------------

???

"Wait-wait i see him! Hes walking with someone. Oh this is gonna be good."

I walked slowly behind the two, camera in hand. Keyes grabbed at the others hand, and my smile broaded. "Perfect."

--------------------

John

"Johnathon Keyes! What the hell is wrong with you? Walking out so late at night, especially after a show! And with some one we dont personally know! Have you any idea-"

I ended the call, annoyed with how much my father yelled at me for it.

My parents were my managers, annoying as hell but they actually got shit done.

I was caught with Jaren a few nights prior, the picture that was taken only now being posted on all social media. I was constantly getting messages from fans and companies, the same annoying questions being asked over and over.

Misfitz

Swagger: im not trying to be a srick in the mud kryoz but you do realize the danger you put yourself in, right?

Kryoz: yeah i know, but he was nice, plus he looked hot so no damage done

Kryoz: except the picture

Fitz: you even went as far as kissing his cheek, props to you for getting some

Kryoz: i was not, he was nice, as i said, plus i was thanking him

Zuckles: for what

Kryoz: for being- you know what never mind

Swagger: FUCKER

Fitz: thats not epic

McCreamy: wack

Toby: oh

Zuckles: lol

I sighed, tossing my phone back and forth between my hands. How is Jaren taking this? Whats happening to him?

Jaren

"Im an idiot."

I leaned back against my bed, heart pounding. I shouldve been more careful, i shouldve kept declining, now everything is just gonna go to shit.

I grabbed my phone, a blush forming on my face as i remembered how his hand felt in mine, how warm his kiss was. I turned my phone on, going to my contacts and clicking on his icon.

"Should i? N-no im just gonna bother him. Ive already done enough. Maybe i should delete it."

John

John: uh, hi

My eyes widened at the notification. Why, in this god forsaken world, is he trying to keep talking to me even after the post?

John: im uh, sorry for getting you involved in the press, i shouldve known better that thered be photographers around