Amnesia

oofs :')

----------------

"John look out!"

Lukas yelled. He watched as John froze, turning to see a car speeding his way, non stop. Lukas ran, but he was too late. He watched as Johns body flew, a scream elicting from both males, although Johns seemed to cut short.

"John! Oh god- J-John no!" Lukas ran towards the limp body, falling to his knees. He didnt care if the glass surrounding them cut into him. "J-John, babe, wake up- wake- John please dont you dare die on me!" People surrounded the both of them as Lukas held John closely.

He combed Johns hair, feeling warmth seep through his fingers. He looked down, tears fell harder. "H-His head! His heads bleeding. Oh god- is an ambulance on the way? Please!" Lukas looked towards the crowd, he could see someone nod. "John- oh god please. Dont die on me. I-I cant- I cant lose you too."

------------

"Lukas Reed?"

Lukas stood, walking towards the doctor. "I-is John okay? What-" "Hes okay. Dont worry. He suffered a major blow to the head, but he hasnt woken up yet. If youd like, you can go see him?" Lukas nodded. The doctor motioned the boy to follow him until they reached the door numbered 332.

"If anything happens, press the blue button on the side of the bed, itll contact us directly for emercengies." And with that, he left.

Lukas took in a breath and opened the door. There layed John, breathing slowly as the heart moniter beside him beeped loudly. Tears filled Lukas' eyes as he closed the door behind him and walked towards the boy. "Oh John..fuck if i was just a little bit faster." Lukas cried out quietly.

"I almost lost the love of my life, even if you werent mine. I love you so fucking much John, wake up soon, please." Lukas held Johns hand tightly, sniffles echoing around the room.

few hours later

john

I groaned. The lights above me burned my eyes, along with making my head hurt worse. "F-fuck." "J-john? Oh god- fuck thank you god!" I slowly opened my eyes. Who said that? A boy with brown hair with seemingly dyed white streaks started at me. His eyes were hazel and green. They were pretty. His pale skin contrasted his dark hair, freckles adorned his cheeks.

"John? You there bud?" He giggled. That was cute. "I-Im sorry I have to say, youre cute and all, but who are you? And- and why am I in a hostpital?"

I watched as his face paled, then started laughing. "G-good one John. Thats funny." I looked at him. I was confused. "Ive never seen you before in my life. Wh-wheres Kam?" Tears fell from his eyes. "Oh god dont cry dude!" "You- you and Kameron broke up a month before we met. We've been friends for two years now. D-do you seriously not remember me?"

I shook my head. Me and Kam broke up? Why did we- did he know about him? "Whats your name?" "Jaren Lukas Reed." I groaned as I held my head in my hands.

"John? Why are you crying? Do you still think about him?" I nodded. Lukas walked over to me, grabbing my hand and pulling me into a hug. "John, we both know he wasnt good for you. Kam did you wrong, he hurt you to no end. I know its hard to move on, but Ill be right here every step of the way, okay?"

I nodded. He held me in his arms for I dont know how long, but I was thankful he kept me there. "Th-thank you Luka." "Anytime, John. Now wanna go play some CS:GO?" "Hell yeah."

"L-Luka?" "Yes that- thats me John. Did you remember, John?" He held my hand. "Your hands are soft." I saw that he blushed. "Youre really fucking cute too. Whos the lucky girl that stole your heart?" "Uh- it, its not-" "Ahhh, you like guys? Thats fine dude." He nodded. We sat in silence for a bit before I asked him something.

"So, Lukas. Uh, since Im supposed to know you, can you tell me about us? And uh, what happened?" He nodded. He told me about how we had a youtube channel, about our friends, our fans. Bits and pieces of what was suspposed to be my memory came back to me.

"Kryoz? What the fuck kind of name is that?" I laughed out. He laughed along with me. "Have you told any of our friends about the accident? Maybe they could help?" Lukas nodded. "I texted them before you woke up. A lot of them live in a different state than us, so itd take a while for them to show." I nodded.

Silence consumed us once more, the heart moniter besides me beeping louder than ever. Looking at the boy next to me, I grabbed a hold of his hand. When did we stop? "I know your probably sad, but we'll work through this okay Prince?" Prince? Why does that seem familiar? Yet, everything about Lukas seems so familar.

I noticed tears in his eyes, a small smile on his face. "Yeah, yeah we'll work through this. Thank you, Knight." My head started to hurt. I squeezed his hand as another memory popped up.

"Hi! Are you John? You look like the guy in my dream!"

I looked down to see the little girl- or Lily. "Y-yep thats me." She gasped and grasped Lukas' hand. "Luka Luka! He's the knight! Hes the knight! The Prince and The Knight!" Lukas laughed a bit. "Yeah, thats definately the knight."

"Lily? The Prince and The Knight?" "Oh my god. L-Lily. Shes my sister. The Prince and The Knight is a story i made up for her. She-she basically predicted you." He laughed through his tears. They soon turned to sobs. "H-hey Luka. Its okay. Dont worry, im remembering, see? Im getting better. Come here."

I motioned him for a hug, which he immediately took. My heart beat faster at this. I felt bad for him. He lost his best friend, which was me. It hurts too much to remember, it hurts so much. But I gotta do it, I gotta do it for my Prince.

I yawned though, against my wishes. He giggled. Fuck that was cute. "You can sleep John, you need it. If im not right here that means they kicked me out, okay?" I smiled and nodded. I let ny eyes close, falling into a deep sleep.

-------------

ooooooooooo fuck

you like what i did there
i like what i did there
im a god
pssh no im not

i hope you enjoyed
lets hope i do the corpse bride next lol

stay happy, and stay true to yourselves, love you babes, see yah next time