triangle of love but not illuminati style

happy new year
this is def not be updated exactly on new years but oh well
thank you McCreamyJayy for this suggestion!

future rizz, this chapter has Craig in it, if he makes you uncomfortable please skip this chapter, while I don't want to take down fics please stay safe and skip past it.

-----------------------

Jaren most definately did not mean to fall for his bestfriend. He did not mean to fall for his other best friend as well. Curse his stupid meme filled soul that attracted him to his other friends meme filled souls.

His heart lept in his throat as his computer dinged.

Craig messaged him, asking his he'd like to join him for a reddit 50/50 challege. Jaren snickered, responding with a 'hell yeah'.

Only minutes after, John messaged him getting his heart to jump once more. Said man asked him if he'd like to record some Fortnite with him.

Jaren smiled, but declined. He already had plans to record with Craig. he told John. Thankfully John had said it was fine, and that they'd record later.

Now with John, he was definately upset.

Not to upset to yell, but upset enough to not want to do anything for a year. Curse his crush on his friend, and curse Craig for getting to him first.

He couldnt really do anything about it besides waiting for Jaren to message him though. John sighed, leaning back in his chair for a minute before shooting back up. Why the fuck hasnt he thought about this sooner?

With joy seeping into his veins, he typed a quick response to the group chat they were in.

kermitwillliveon: who wants to have a new years party?

------------------------

Craig stood in front of his mirror, praying for his hair to work with him today. He was flying down to meet with the gang for New Years and honestly, he's never been more excited. Especially since Jaren is going to be there as well. They had all decided to go to Tylers house since its the biggest and no one can resist his dogs.

He smiled. heart thudding as he thought about the bubbly man he was going to meet.

Grabbing his luggage, he made his way out towards the airport.

-------------------------

Jaren sat on Tylers couch, playing with Keno as Archie played with Evan. They met up at the airport and flew together; the perks of living in the same place as your friend. They joked around with Tyler and Anthony, who came about an hour after them.

The doorbell rang and Tyler got up to the door, shouting in glee as another showed up.

"Look who showed up!"

They all turned, Jarens heart leaping at the sight of John. He stood, smile bright as ever as his luggage sat right behind him.

"Good to finally see you bitch boys! Im still better than you." They laughed and protested to his comment. "Ill have you know i can beat your sorry ass in a 1v1." Jaren said, smirk on his face as John came closer.

"Wanna test that out lil milk bag?" "You fucking know it."

They started to wrestle, laughs echoing around them as Jaren pinned John to the ground.

"Ah hah! Get rekt fucker!" They laughed, soon being joined with Keno and Archie.

"Ah Keno no!" Jaren got up to avoid the onslaught of kisses that was bound to happen. John layed there, letting them do as they please.